Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is everyone planning on getting?

I already had the grey cardigan in my cart when it posted but was waiting for the matching grey sweater so I pulled the trigger on both these pieces this morning!

Then ordered the sapphire pants, and the sapphire v-neck sweater. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO wrote:

I've ordered the heathered grey sweater and long cardigan, plus the white slim pant. And, like Sheesh, the sweater, cardigan and slim ankle pant in sapphire.

Grace, what are we doing about the new V-neck in the new yarn? I forgot about that. Gotta get at least one (or two)!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

I've ordered the heathered grey sweater and long cardigan, plus the white slim pant. And, like Sheesh, the sweater, cardigan and slim ankle pant in sapphire.

Grace, what are we doing about the new V-neck in the new yarn? I forgot about that. Gotta get at least one (or two)!

@Maxine49, I forgot about that one, too! Hard to pass up...I'll have to take a look. What color are you thinking?

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@Maxine49, I forgot about that one, too! Hard to pass up...I'll have to take a look. What color are you thinking?

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I almost forgot about it too  until I saw that @JustJazzmom ordered it (Thanks girl!!).  I went back to the blog to refresh my memory, Louis showed it with the different colored fishes but you can put the item# in on his blog and it will pop up.

Regular Contributor

I had to have both grey and sapphire in the cardigan, matching pants and the ballet neck sweaters.   The ballet style neckline is my preference for spring.  

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Well, it's a new yarn so I ordered a Black Medium for starters. I already ordered 3 pieces of Sapphire, so that's enough Sapphire.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

The elbow sleeve sweater in black and sapphire.  I have been waiting for this sweater to come back.  Looks so good with all my summery skirts...especially the bohos!  

Interested in seeing everything else, especially the floral shirt.  

Respected Contributor

Oy. I forgot about the blazer. I was going to pass on it (esp the ivory) because I have bad luck when I wear white. But I love the way Jayne looks!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

so far i ordererd the elbow sleeve WK and the WK long cardigan in sapphire. has he ever done a long tank in this color? would love to have the long tank in sapphire.

still debating on getting the gray set in this WK. also debating on the faceted bead necklace with earrings.

had a $30 qvc gift card so that was a nice little "discount."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

So far I’ve ordered the necklace & earring set in the blue multi. Still going back and forth between the ivory and navy jacket, pants & skirt. Trying to resist the raspberry set with the appliqués and the new sweater.