Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS  Check the Linea tights. I bought the port and navy = perfect match. However, I did size up since they are considered "slimming" (or something to that effect). I don't need control tights! Just wanted comfortable and pretty tights. They are. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think?

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady

Thanks. I did pick up the port and gray control top tights when they first came out. 

I'm not certain if I really like the port tights with the dark magenta dress. And if I wear these Fig Vionic booties which are a match to the WK dress, I'm left scratching my head saying nah. It's not quite right to my eye. The different and lighter Fig shoe with port pants can slide but those tights and the dress...ummm. No. At least so far for me. Still playing around and try to keep an open mind if you know what I mean. I think it'll be tough locating dark magenta tights. Perhaps a tonal legging??? I'm open to suggestions. But @SoX I don't want to distract on your thread!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perfect color match, but with the outfit in the photo, I think you need a more refined bootie. With pants and the leather jacket=perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@BirkiLady

Thanks. I did pick up the port and gray control top tights when they first came out. 

I'm not certain if I really like the port tights with the dark magenta dress. And if I wear these Fig Vionic booties which are a match to the WK dress, I'm left scratching my head saying nah. It's not quite right to my eye. The different and lighter Fig shoe with port pants can slide but those tights and the dress...ummm. No. At least so far for me. Still playing around and try to keep an open mind if you know what I mean. I think it'll be tough locating dark magenta tights. Perhaps a tonal legging??? I'm open to suggestions. But @SoX I don't want to distract on your thread!

@rochelleS  ...

No distraction at all ... please continue.   I love all the comments.  

I plan to wear the dark magenta jacket with pants, anyway ... not a "dress" person here.   Glad that you are loving the Vionics with the jacket.  

Respected Contributor

The color looks like a perfect match on my screen!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel