Esteemed Contributor

What do you think?

[ Edited ]

Vionic Water-Resistant Suede Ankle Boots - Vera, Size 9-1/2 Wide, Fighttp://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/carnival8.jpg

Respected Contributor

I like the boots and outfit. It all pairs good together.

Honored Contributor

Love it....the boots are perfect.  Was that the tsv?  Love the color.

Respected Contributor

Love it!

I ordered this jacket in the dark magenta last night, love it with the elbow sleeve wk dress, with the Port separates.  This is my favorite leather jacket from Linea!

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Love it....the boots are perfect.  Was that the tsv?  Love the color.

@phoenixbrd  ...

Yes ... in the "fig" color.   My size just became available so I ordered them today.  

Esteemed Contributor

@author wrote:

Love it!

I ordered this jacket in the dark magenta last night, love it with the elbow sleeve wk dress, with the Port separates.  This is my favorite leather jacket from Linea!

@author@phoenixbrd@JYWilliams  ...

My jacket came today ... wasn't sure I'd like the color, but it's just beautiful!   So I ordered the boots today ...

Respected Contributor

The Biots look like a perfect match to the Jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

@Seka wrote:

The Biots look like a perfect match to the Jacket!

@Seka

The boots are Vionic's, btw ... was the TSV earlier this month, I believe.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you think?

[ Edited ]

@SoX

You are going to be very pleased with the "Fig" boots and the Magenta jacket! They work oh so very well together! 

I'd waitlisted the Fig and was surprised when I received them yesterday. Looks great next to the Magenta jacket and WK dress. The color is lighter than the Port and has a different undertone. These two shades might be able to be pulled off but I haven't tried the Port pants with the Fig boots together yet. I'd like to find some Magenta tights for the WK dress. Enjoy! ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

From the picture I'd like the boots with pants, but not with a skirt. They look too heavy and sporty too me to wear with a skirt. Just my preference.