Regular Contributor

Re: What did everyone buy from Louis today 9/18/17

[ Edited ]

I am so heavily seated on the "bad girl bench" that if I sat on one end, the entire bench would tilt in my direction, tossing a few other Linea Ladies on the ground!

I ordered everything available in the new PORT color, from WK pants to WK skirt, WK sweaters, blouse, etc.  I am usually the "queen of green" so of course ordered the heather green WK Vneck sweater and the Forest Green WK sweater.

I love the old WK pants that were shorter in length than the new ones in the regular length, so I decided to go with the petite version this time.  I knew I absolutely had to have the new WK pant in port but held off on ordering the black since I have the older WK pant in both the wide leg and straight leg in black.  But at the last minute, as the new ones were selling out, I put in a waitlist order for the black WK pants in the petite.  They will be a lot shorter than the old ones I have, but I have been "shrinking" with age lately.

After seeing Jac's Facebook photos, I went with the new abstract print top in the Sienna to go with the port and wine pants and skirt.  I was only going to order that one. But after reviewing the show on my D VR (I was unable to watch the show live) I sought out the other two: but they are now only on wasitlist. 

And the heather grey WK scarf is headed to me. too. I have several of the older version and love them.

I am now officially Linea bankrupt.... but I will be so styhlish at the poor house...

Esteemed Contributor

@blinddogs

I love your selections. Guessing, like yours truly, you'll be eyeing the new reefer-madness coats next month? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@blinddogs

I think your purchases are all wonderful.  I also purchased the port wk tunic and petite wk pants.  I have been on the "bad girl bench" so much lately I refrained this month to just two items.  All I can say it is fun on the "bad girl bench."

You know since you purchased so much of Louis's port, you will be tempted by the port reefer coat.  Louis has said that the port reefer coat will be a very classy addition to our wk port tunic as well as wk pants.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's my haul:

Midi skirts in charcoal grey, blackberry (own the black)

WK pants in port, black

WK tunics in port, black

WK TN in blackberry, fawn

Wing collar shirt in teal

Modernist print top in sienna

WK v-neck heathered port

WK scarves in charcoal grey, winter white

Another bar necklace in silver 

And, I don't need another coat, but I'll be all-in on the new reefer style in port and fawn.  Heart

Regular Contributor

Yes, that upcoming "reefer" coat in port is very much on my radar, to go with all the port and blackberry and wine items I've ordered.  The sneak peeks also showed it in a sand or tan color that is also a possibility. I have just about ever coat Louis has ever offered, many in multiple colors, so I have absolutely no "need" for another coat. But need is no match for the allure of "want" when it comes to new Linea!

The new coat looks like it is a semi fitted style so when the "click here" measurements are posted I'll give them a careful look.  Since I've ordered so many port items, including heavier WK tunic tops, I might very well go up a size or even two to get a looser fit for layering.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the paradise red and port tunics. I did not order the black because I have a half dozen black WK tunic-type sweaters. I ordered the petite WK pants in both colors. I didn't order them last time because of the length. I'm trying them for the first time and hope I ordered the right size since there's no second chance. The only other items I ordered are the abstract print in sienna and the ballet-neck swing sweater in green.

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately nothing spoke to me yet again, but I did buy the new necklace for a friend who loves Linea jewelry.