Frequent Contributor

Re: What did everyone buy from Louis today 9/18/17

I had already purchased the swing sweater in cherry and the Mardi Gras necklace prior to the show today.  I was afraid the necklace wouldn't make it to the show! Today, I bought the port tunic and whisper knit pants, and the print top in Magenta.  And an orchid V neck tunic tank....  AND, Goldie talked me into the pleated skirt in Navy, that I bought last weekend...   

Trusted Contributor

Quadruplets! Port wk tunic and pants (hoping the pants will stretch an extra inch or so longer!), sienna and purple tops, port wing-collared blouse and copper ox necklace/earring set. I planned to buy nothing! The port coat will be difficult to pass by.
Trusted Contributor

Oh, and charcoal and white scarves!
Honored Contributor

I ordered the wing colored blouse in the three new colors, the v-neck sweater in heather port.  While watching the show I decided to get the midi skirt in grey.  Not sure about that - I ordered it because I have grey suede tall boots.  I am planning on getting the new coat in port when it is available.  

Respected Contributor

Missed all the shows today because I was slammed at work -- will try and watch the videos later.  Last night I purchased the Petite Port WK pant and the Sienna top.

Respected Contributor

I got the print tops in sienna and purple. After seeing the presentation, I almost got the magenta. All are beautiful, but do I really need three?

The port wine WK tunic.

The forest green swing sweater.

I'm in FL so don't need a lot of the fall/winter items. But some things I can't resist.

I almost bought the copper Etruscan set, but didn't. What watch would I wear with it? I have silver tone and two-tone. That's it. I don't want to have to buy a new watch. And I need my watch or I feel naked.
Honored Contributor

I ordered the wing collared blouse in port and the whisper knit pants in port and black. ❤️

Honored Contributor

nothing i really needed and nothing screamed "buy me."

i was going to buy the scarves, possibly for gifts, but i remembered i had a few left from when the other style was on sale......still in their gift boxes.

i ended up not buying anything.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Missed all the shows today because I was slammed at work -- will try and watch the videos later.  Last night I purchased the Petite Port WK pant and the Sienna top.

they are scheduled to rerun the show at 1am on 9/19/17 on QVC2.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the purple abstract print top when it first posted and a sienna today.  Still waiting for my alabaster bead necklace to arrive.  We don't get much winter weather, and I'm already overstocked with Linea winter clothing.  So I sat on my hands and watched!  It helped that the weather outside was 90 degrees with high humidity.  If I'm lucky I might get to wear the print tops I ordered by Nov.  Woman Frustrated

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett