Respected Contributor

What did everyone buy from Louis today 9/18/17

I purchased the port whisper knit pants as well as the port whisper knit tunic.  I like the column of color idea.  I bet I will look like a sylph.  Louis drapes and fits his clothing so beautifully.

Honored Contributor

Re: What did everyone buy from Louis today 9/18/17

We are going to be looking like twins! I also got the tunic and slacks in port. PLUS I bought the abstract top in sienna. I'm glad I ordered last night - it's already GONE!
Respected Contributor

My first ever purchase from Louis .. Winged collar long sleeve blouse

in white ... really have high hopes for this one .....

Respected Contributor

@terrier3

I did not buy the top in Sienna, but I thought it was lovely.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

After thinking at first that I would order a lot, I only got two new items--the sienna top and the heathered green V-neck sweater.  I did order the ponte knit pants in expresso which are an older item.  As much as I wanted to like the port color, somehow it just seemed too purple to me so I passed on anything in that color.  I'm more of a navy or brown girl.

Valued Contributor

@terrier3@culebra  Make that triplets.  Love that column of color.  Received the copper ox etruscan set today (Looks FAB with port--and lots more).  Also am getting the gray midi skirt--and ordered the clearance red poncho.  I WAS VERY GOOD---only because I have WAY WAY WAY too many beautiful Linea clothes that have my closets bursting at the seams. 

@Big Joanie  I feel confident that you will love the beautiful classic wing collar shirt----and will be back for lots more.

FUN SHOW AS ALWAYS-----ahhhhhhhhhhh  that coat!

KK

Esteemed Contributor

Fessing up? Here goes:

WK pants (both colors)

WK skirt (both colors)

WK tunic (black and port)

Wing collar (port)

Scarf (heather grey)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I purchased at midnight when items became available -- the heathered port WK V neck sweater, I already have a spruce(?) green and solid navy V neck.

Purchased the 3 print tops, and the port wine WK tunic with Petite pants and finally the alabaster floral blouse.

I also bought the chives collar faux de chine blouse. The Small I ordered was correct in sizing but gapped at my bra. I hope going up to a Medium works. I returned the Small today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Zip

Frequent Contributor

I really enjoyed the show!  I purchased the blackberry floral  blouse to wear with the leather moto jacket in eggplant (I think that is the color name) & light denim skinny jeans & booties.  The black floral blouse to wear with a LInea black pleated midi length skirt  (belted) &  also with a bright pink zippered sweater jacket from a couple years ago with the black super ponte pants (love those!).  I also bought the gray midi skirt & the mardi gras necklace.  Hope to get some scarves soon - and I also love the new WK tunic with the side slits so eventually I'll pick up one or two of those.