Valued Contributor

What color are the fish earrings?

I wasn't able to find the colors/finish of the fish earrings: J481071

Shiny or Russian Gold on the gold choice?

On the silver, is it the shiny, polished, or the brushed/antique silver?

Help, please.

Honored Contributor

Re: What color are the fish earrings?

[ Edited ]

Also, does the silvertone pair have a blue eye on each side?  There is no mention of the eye color(s).  I see a blue eye in the photo and that's that.

Previous fish had two different color eyes.

Frequent Contributor

@golding76  Someone asked Louis on his blog what color the eyes of the silvertone flsh are and he said they are clear on both sides. I was wondering myself and thought I had read him answer that question.

Honored Contributor

I passed on the earrings, although I have the silver pendant.  I believe they were 3" long and I thought it a bit much to have a fish that large dangling on each side of your face, especially with the pendant too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you, shoptilidrop.

You know, I was thinking of the goldtone fish earring when I asked my question.  I suppose that both eyes for the goldtone are blue.  Right?

Tariffs take their toll - only one eye color.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I think the measurement is deceiving. I have these fish from years ago and the measurement is from the very top to the very bottom, but when you put them on they don't hang 3 inches down from the ear lobe because the stud part is on the ear. I hope that makes sence?

Valued Contributor

I wouldn't wear the earrings and the pendant at the same time.  

I'm leaning toward the gold, but would prefer them if they are the more muted, Russian gold finish.  Still hoping someone got them to let us know.

Honored Contributor

jGalt,

I own the original fish earrings in gold, and the gold is shiny (the look I prefer).  Maybe someone who bought a more recent pair in the goldtone will respond.

As for the fish pendant necklace, I have that in both the shiny and the antique gold, as I think it was called.