Respected Contributor

Re: What are you wearing at home this week?

Good thing I have a lot of pretty and comfy robes.  That is what I have been wearing for the last 2 weeks as I shelter in place.  Might as well at least be comfortable.  I did go out 2 days for necessary errands and I did dress then.

Super Contributor

@CGee, today I am wearing a teal waist whittling WK sweater and black velvet boho skirt with fleece tights, and a long LInea silver bead type necklace.   I am under the weather with a mild virus that one of sons just got over and I decided if I was going to lay on the parlor couch reading all day, I would do it up!  It makes me feel a bit better to dress more nicely when I'm not feeling the best.  I say that I'm having a "Jane Austen day"!  My husband is working from home so he is even waiting on me with tea.

Hugs to you and be well!  I hope that we can call bring a bit of sunshine into each other's lives right now.  It's certainly needed.  

Valued Contributor

71haJjkbhJL._AC_UL1500_.jpgWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I've been wearing joggers with French terry tops, jeggings and leggings with long tops, and slippers.

Honored Contributor

I am still working...but when I get home, fleece cuddleduds.

Honored Contributor

Lounge pants, long-sleeve tees, slippers, PJ's. The only place I go is to the mail box every other day. I do wash everything in hot water and make sure it is completely dry when removing from dryer. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in Chicago - various sweat shirts with pants.  This is going on for another month in Illinois.  

After a couple of weeks of various color sweats, today I broke down and wore a pair of Linea black slim leg ponte pants and a Linea black v neck whisper knit sweater.  It gave me an opportunity to wash all of my sweats.  I also zoomed with some of my professional colleagues today a couple of times.  I thought it necessary to dress better, fix my hair and put on make up.

Respected Contributor

We have been working from home for over 2 weeks, we have daily zoom meetings so I am dressed every day in shorts or sweats (we keep bouncing back and forth) and a Tshirt, which is my dress of choice every day I am not in the office.  Some of the gals on our zoom meeting are in robes, but I choose to get showered and dressed every morning.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

I'm old and retired but I still feel good if I dress up. I'm wearing his floral boho skirt and a WK long sleeved tunic. Makes me feel better with the isolation here in NCl

Super Contributor

Hugs to you Beryl!  I mostly get up and dress according to my mood, no matter if I'm staying home or not.  I love Louis' floral bohos.  Today I am wearing the forest green whisper knit midi dress with tights, slippers and matching wine/green necklace set.  I was going to put on jeans to do some pruning and yard clean up, but it was a cold, rainy day today so dress it is!