Trusted Contributor

Re: What are some of your favorite LDO jewelry purchases?

@crazycockermom, the tiger eye stone drop pendant is from Oct 25, 2016. It also came in howlite, cinnabar and lapis. I don’t know how to post a picture using my IPhone here, but you can see it on Louis’ blog if you search that date or “tiger eye stone.”
Respected Contributor

@Helping
Thanks! I went and looked on his blog. Why did I miss out on that?? I love it! If I had the chance now, I’d certainly pick the tiger eye up and probably one of the other colors.
Respected Contributor

@Helping @crazycockermom ........

02D1A546-250C-4797-8A04-9DFEA0660C2F.jpeg

TIGER EYE with CHOCOLATE.......CINNABAR RED with GOLD.........

COBALT BLUE with SILVER......and MINERAL GREEN with GOLD.

Honored Contributor

I had to think about this. I love my Mardi Gras necklace and some other pieces, but my all-time favorite and the ones I wear most are the necklace and earrings in the Flower Power set. When spring hits, and into fall, if I'm not wearing my southwestern pieces you will find me in these earrings! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

There is a complete set of the Palm Frond in Gunmetal on the bay right now...

Trusted Contributor

I originaly bought the Ancient Treasures Urn necklace in silver then went back and bought it in gold when the price was slashed. 

It is a beautifully detailed neckace!  Back when it first came out, several of us wondered if we could put a drop or two of perfume on a small piece of cotton and put it in the urn.  Louis said that it hadn't been tested for that and that he didn't know if it would affect the finish or not. 

I wish I knew, as I would love to be ablet to use it that way but don't want to run my own test and possibly ruin the finish.

Respected Contributor

The Carnival necklaces, the coin necklaces, the liquid necklace, so many more but I love his pearls, they are beautiful and the new Carina is stunning!  Can you guess, I'm nuts about pearls!

Respected Contributor

I just received the Star bangle and pendant in the gold! OMG thet are more beautiful than I expected and I expected a lot from Louis. They are so rich and expensive looking. They are pricey, but they look so much more!

Trusted Contributor

The Love Knot necklaces, for sure. I wore my short ones until the finish started to come off the back. The silver Fish pendant is another one I've worn many, many times.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004