Respected Contributor

Re: What are some of your favorite LDO jewelry purchases?

[ Edited ]

Louis designed so many Baeutiful pieces of Jewellery!

This Long Bead Necklace came in the Root Beer, Red, Green and Blue (have all but the Blue).  The quality of this Necklace is Superb!  The Beads are Gorgeous! The length is 76 inches!  Very versatile.  

57D7DA44-A1FB-4DDC-B590-E28A637D0007.jpegB8F4C4F5-0689-4378-AB2A-CA675E41215F.jpeg

63C6AE40-AAF4-4899-9007-4B487E5DBD09.jpeg5FAE315B-06AE-4D3B-B6B9-664BB814FBDB.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I really love the new Anniversary Pendant! I've gotten many compliments on it! I always love big and bold! J488261

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio 20th Anniversary Necklace - J488261

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I love the Anniversary earrings & bangles, got both silver & gold  Heart

Respected Contributor

Does anyone here own the Ancient Treasures Urn Necklace? I just saw it and wondered if you can put anything in it. Nice! Love the silvertone and wish Louis would have done more of his wonderful jewelry in it.

Trusted Contributor

The Palm fronds series is my absolute favorite, but the fishies in any color are a close  second. 

Respected Contributor

I have a huge collection and I must say I love it all, but if I have to pick only one I chose the anniversary bangle which I have in both the silver and gold. The saying and the meaning behind this piece makres it all the more special to me. Every single time I wear it I get a warm feeling.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been wearing much jewelry lately but I'll be ready.  I love the anniversary bangle, in both colors.

i didn't have a lot of fashion jewelry before but it is pretty.  The carina necklaces are beautiful and the couture necklaces are great. 

Trusted Contributor

My favorite are my seed bead necklaces, especially the topaz/black version and the gunmetal/black/gold version. I get the most use from my tiger eye stone drop necklace, anniversary bangles and my Aztec necklaces. I have a shelf full of Louis’ Linea jewelry, but these are my current favorites!
Respected Contributor

@Helping
Which tiger eye necklace are you referring to? One of the newer ones?
Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Does anyone here own the Ancient Treasures Urn Necklace? I just saw it and wondered if you can put anything in it. Nice! Love the silvertone and wish Louis would have done more of his wonderful jewelry in it.

I had ordered it in the brass color but when I received it I felt it was too long on my frame. It definitely is able to hold something -- maybe those nitroglycerin pills people used to carry on them for angina in those old movies & TV shows.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼