Respected Contributor

What are some of your favorite LDO jewelry purchases?

The 72" strand glass pearls are exquisite!  I think I have just about all the colors.  They are so versatile and are of such amazing quality.

Pearels

Contributor

Re: What are some of your favorite LDO jewelry purchases?

I love the pearls too, and just got the Carina pearls in both colors.  I keep a list of my Linea jewelry, by style and color.  OCD much?  Anyway, it is hard to pick a favorite. But I do reach often for the Pompei necklaces, and the various glass bead necklaces.  The colors go with so may outfits.  Due to the warmer SW climate, I wear boho skirts a lot.  The Bedouin and Morocco style necklaces are perfect with those.  So many others, from edgy to elegant. 

Respected Contributor

This was love at first sight! Silvertone. When Louis did silvertone (kinda rare) I showed up. Loved this whole set. The Baroque Cross Station necklace. So simple and perfect.

Linea Jewelry | Linea Baroque Cross Station Necklace | Poshmark

Respected Contributor

The Palm Frond Group - truly a Work of Art!  Each Frond is a separate piece - then they’re all put together, so each Frond is totally articulated and has movement - similar to the beautiful Fish pendant.

CBE3688A-278A-4B4E-8B63-5F90A29E43E7.jpeg9BBF7E99-2B3A-4177-9992-A88641EE8600.jpeg

E09E703B-955A-4096-9EE0-127667EB6661.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

The Palm Frond Group - truly a Work of Art!  Each Frond is a separate piece - then they’re all put together, so each Frond is totally articulated and has movement - similar to the beautiful Fish pendant.

CBE3688A-278A-4B4E-8B63-5F90A29E43E7.jpeg9BBF7E99-2B3A-4177-9992-A88641EE8600.jpeg

E09E703B-955A-4096-9EE0-127667EB6661.jpeg

@Seka 

these are my all time favorite pieces also......have the short statement necklaces in gold and silver, the long necklaces in both, and the earrings in both. these were his BEST work in jewelry!

2nd place for me were the windchime pieces.

louis dell olio windchime necklace.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The Classic & Exotic hoop earrings. 

32755FEA-B8AF-479B-AEBC-92849B6C276F.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

This is a hard question!  Louis has done such a broad spectrum of designs - from the elegant to the edgy.  I like the copper and verdigris finishes.  The coin necklaces are so well done.  The spirit necklaces just showed up "as is".  Since I didn't buy these the first time around I got the mint and the storm.

Honored Contributor

The Palm Frond collection was my absolute favorite!

I bought all pieces, in the short and long versions and in all metals.  Of course it took me over a year or so to do this; I'd wait for a Gunmetal to show up after a great length of time and then snatch it.  I remember being patient and getting all of them.  So gloriously beautiful and glamorous.

That Louis.  A genius designer.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 

I have the silver palm frond collection and have never, NEVER had so many compliments on jewelry as these lovely striking unique pieces. 

They are bold and incredibly chic and tasteful at the same time.  Men love them, even DH thought the earrings were amazing and he tends to like petite earrings.  Wow....Louis is a genius designer.  He will be SO MISSED!

Respected Contributor

I was never into fashion jewelry until Linea. It’s hard to pick favorites as I’ve kind of forgotten what I have. Haven’t worn much this past year. But I love the palm frond collection. I only have the short necklace in gunmetal. And I love that baroque cross station necklace that @silkyk posted too. I wish I had the other color options.

I love his tassel necklaces - have a few varieties, all the various glass beaded necklaces, the Santa Fe Pearl torsade, the Flower Blossom necklace, the Compass necklace, the rolling bangles, the crystal button earrings...

I really loved his anniversary earrings and bangle. I got both finishes. I passed on the ring but wish the necklace he designed was ordered.