Respected Contributor

What? New Tiger Lily Print Duster!!!

[ Edited ]

HERE

Totally surprised by this!

Will definitely go with the new Beach Glass Necklaces!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: What? New Tiger Lily Print Duster!!!

Louis is just full of surprises! Good catch, Sheesh!

Valued Contributor

Oh my, I love this!  I have to have the darker one!  

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!!!   I have to have it - just can't decide which color, but will probably go with the white.

Respected Contributor

Love this Duster - and the print is gorgeous!  Am getting the White!

Respected Contributor

Looks like it has flared/trumpet sleeves, too!  Look at the model in the White version.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Says relaxed fit so trying to decide if I should size down on this. Garment measurements are a bit confusing. I am a solid 2x in any semi fit LDO and have always regretted sizing down  on his tops just because it looks like a looser fit on the models. I am thinking I should just trust his fit and go with my regular LDO size.

Any thoughts/advice? TIA Rose

Frequent Contributor

@qvcrose, I wondered the same thing, I decided to go with my ususal LDO size.  With the description of the fit, I decided to go with an XL rather than a 1X. I was afraid if I went up one size it would look a little too big on me. I agree, the click here measurements were not very helpful, I was looking for and couldn't find a chest measurement.

Trusted Contributor

@shoptilidrop1989wrote:

@qvcrose, I wondered the same thing, I decided to go with my ususal LDO size.  With the description of the fit, I decided to go with an XL rather than a 1X. I was afraid if I went up one size it would look a little too big on me. I agree, the click here measurements were not very helpful, I was looking for and couldn't find a chest measurement.

Go to the "click here" measurements. FRONT Chest 1" Below Armhole - Seam to Seam is the second one down.  You'll need to double the measurements listed to get an idea of the bust measurement HTH.  It looks about right- I'll be ordering the medium.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone recognize the top under the lighter version of this duster?  I'm torn between the two colors but I'm loving the shirt and duster combo in the lighter choice.