Honored Contributor

Re: What Linea by Louis Dell'Olio are you wearing today?

To shovel some snow, I wore my Whisper Knit classic turtleneck in Red (not the newest one that I purchased this Fall but the one from years ago).  Wore some plain ol' pants from a big box establishment and my all-weather coat that could not stay dry because of the rain that followed the snow.

How good it was of Louis to satisfy our appetite for Whisper Knits for what might turn out to be his last time presenting on QVC.  The problem is we want more.

Honored Contributor

Had a routine eye exam today before the snow started falling. Wore the perfectly pink V neck WK sweater over the black Leisure pants.

Wore Brighton mini post earrings -- zinnias. Discontinued style.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Wearing the vintage waist whittler sweater in berry A210360 over Lee Jeans and a Brighton silver chain and my vintage turquoise pendant from the Stock Show and Rodeo of many years ago. Not venturing out, but very comfortable on this chilly day in Texas. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's outfit starts with an "oldie but a goodie":  the LDO black suede jacket with the antique brass zipper and embelishments (A1284) from several years ago.

100-Leather-Suede-Studded-Fully-Lined-Jacket-by-Louis-Dell-039-Olio-Black-Sz-L

The caramel turtleneck and coordinating pants gives me that flattering "column of color" look.  A vintage Anne Klein antique brass (satin finish) necklace, vintage Oscar de la Renta antique brass (satin finish)  earrings, vintage Etra black gathered suede purse, and black suede boots complete the look.  (And, of course, Louis' black trouser socks are under the boots.)

It is supposed to get colder this afternoon, so I'll be ready.

As far as makeup goes, I am wearing a yellowish cream matte shadow over the entire lid, grey matte shadow in the crease, (both from the Revolution "Flawless Matte" palatte) and a dab of gold shadow (in a Marc Jacobs frosted pallete  from two-three years ago) on the center of the lid.  My lipstick is Laura Geller "Central Park Spice" and the blush is Bare Minerals Ready Blush in "The Confession" color.

Honored Contributor

@mam2fourboys wrote:

@fresh kitty I bought everything that caught my eye and I had the same realization....no gaining weight ever!  I usually gain 5 lb or so every winter and then take it off in the summer, but with Covid I never took the 5 lb off this year, so I am looking at no weight gain over the holidays and thiis winter!  I guess fitting into my Linea Collection will be the best motivation ever!

@mam2fourboys 

I have gained 10 pounds over the Covid time.  That's more than a pound per month, (as my doctor put it).

Honored Contributor

Since I have been sickly with the flu, I made one trip in the vehicle today, to take my DH to get tested for flu.  I wore what I had on earlier.  Some leisure pants from long, long ago and a matching hoodie (navy blue) and a blue (real) suede trench coat from Bradley Bayou (I love that coat).

Contributor

@Nonametoday  I am sorry to hear that you have not been well, and that perhaps your husband also has the flu.  I will keep you both in my thoughts.  Rest, rest ,rest, which is always difficult to do at this time of year, but so important for recovering.  I want you to know that I have always enjoyed reading your post here on the forum.  Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

Although staying home other then delivering doorstep neighborhood gifts, I am wearing my V neck zip front jacket in scarlet red over the black whisper knit tank, the red ponte pants from last year and my red trench.

Super Contributor

On this Christmas Eve day, I am wearing the teal moss crepe skirt, ivory blouson WK sweater with the pearl/crystal pin and matching earrings.  The wonderful warm fleece knit tights with some black suede heel boots finish it off and keep my cozy!  It was snowing lightly this morning...so pretty!  Went for a quick coffee date with my husband this morning and I'm off to put an apron on and make apple slab pie.  I was too tired yesteraday after I made my pumpkin pies.

Our 2nd oldest son arrived home yesterday so we have our three youngest here, with the oldest staying in Seattle.

Have a lovely Christmas Eve Linea Ladies

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Since I have been sickly with the flu, I made one trip in the vehicle today, to take my DH to get tested for flu.  I wore what I had on earlier.  Some leisure pants from long, long ago and a matching hoodie (navy blue) and a blue (real) suede trench coat from Bradley Bayou (I love that coat).

NameAlreadyTaken,

I love the Bradley Bayou brand.  I have a BB light pink quilted leather collarless leather jacket that has a silver chain trim around the neck and down the front of the jacket, giving it sort of a Chanel look.  It looks nice with my LDO Perfectly Pink things and any of Louis' grey pieces.