Respected Contributor

Re: What Linea by Louis Dell'Olio are you wearing today?

Today I'm not - just yoga pants and a tshirt as I haven't gone out today and pretty much took it easy.   But yesterday I wore my cheetah hoodie in blue/grey.  Love it!

Respected Contributor

I'm wearing the new black WK split neck sweater with Linea black jeans and the Loden faux suede trench coat to go on a few essential stops, drugstore and pet store.  I wore the Tobacco/black zebra hooded coat later for a quick walk....

I am ALWAYS wearing at least one Linea item.  Linea is my style totally, wear it casually as this evening, a moss crepe v-neck black top and grey washed Laurie Felt jeans, or go full out with some of his fabulous pieces to galas, dinners, when I give a speech, etc.  

I love that so many tailored or dressy pieces are washable as I have severe allergies and need to wash things, not dry clean.  Linea is my answer to style and practicality, always.

Contributor

For church, I wore this year's Navy/Red Plaid blazer, navy super ponte pants, and the new Polo WK in Alabaster, with the midnight blue swag glass bead necklace. Two ladies mentioned the blazer before I even made it to the door. When I came home, I changed to 3 vintage pieces. A pair of capri leggings in a dark burgundy color, the Etro inspired scarf top, over an olive green WK turtleneck sweater. Tomorrow, I will be wearing the vintage wool blend Seamed Blazer in Malachite, with a black WK pencil skirt, and the ivory shawl color WK.  I will be going to the office. I am a business woman, and I dress the part.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday,  I wore my Expresso faux suede trench out when doing errands and felt like a million bucks.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor

I laughed when you asked that question because I realized that every day I wear super ponte pants and a whisper knit sweater either the swing or turtleneck style. I have every color Louis made. I always look good if someone comes to the door. The sad part is I need to replace some colors but I like the old thicker whisper knit rather than the new knit. So glad I didn't get rid of the older sweaters because now I need these.

Contributor

I wear Louis everyday- today I’m wearing the black slim faux suede with pockets pants. My phone fits perfectly in the pocket. I have the A379986 top on in blue- Both items are polished and so comfortable. I ordered a second pair of black pants as a backup. May even order a third. I’m awaiting the delivery of the navy and alabaster new pants. A lot of days I wear the capri jeans around the house with a printed top from Linea. His clothing gives me extra confidence because I always look pulled together- oh and the silver disc necklace.
I’m planning on not going anywhere today, but I enjoy looking presentable in my Linea while still being extremely comfortable.
I finally added the navy blazer and look forward to its delivery. I made a large purchase of items I had been wanting but had put off since I have had such a big fall collection purchase. Oh well my QVC purchases will cease once his stock is depleted. So I’m buying now- no budgeting. I also ordered an additional wn black cardigan. Have a good day ladies.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On my Costco run this afternoon, I wore a dark forest green turtleneck, caramel slim pants, and a coordinating faux suede vest from another line.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am running errands today and then coming home to do some of our annual Chocolate Factory with my two youngest.  I am wearing my new black faux suede pants (I didn't get them last time!) and a WK v-neck clay sweater with the waist whittling ribs.  The new 3 piece tiger's eye bracelet and chocolate earrings and bar necklace complete the look. Comfy, but polished!  

Yesterday, I wore the black velvet boho skirt, teal WK waist whittling sweater, and the blue/purple station necklace that went with the cathedral shirts.  The fleece tights are such a hit this time of year when I wear a skirt.  I ordered extra, but wonder if I need even more for a lifetime??

Super Contributor

I just ordered all the ponte pants in inventory and then I thought I won't be able to gain or lose weight. Where would I find pants that fit my body like the ponte pants what a horrible thought.

Super Contributor

@fresh kitty I bought everything that caught my eye and I had the same realization....no gaining weight ever!  I usually gain 5 lb or so every winter and then take it off in the summer, but with Covid I never took the 5 lb off this year, so I am looking at no weight gain over the holidays and thiis winter!  I guess fitting into my Linea Collection will be the best motivation ever!