Respected Contributor

What Linea Are You Wearing in APRIL?

I met a friend for a long lunch today and wore the sleeveless wing collar shirt in white, black WK long sweater coat, black crepe wide-legged pant, the "falling leaves" necklace in gold, gold hoop earrings, black ballet flats.

Valued Contributor

Re: What Linea Are You Wearing in APRIL?

You should have sent me a memo, I could have gone. :-)  I will put that together soon, sounds good.

Honored Contributor

Had a doctor appointment this morning, met a friend for lunch and then a stop at the grocery store.

Linea WK quilted front jacket in navy, light blue with navy polka dots long sleeve cotton shirt with cuffs turned back (Talbots), navy Linea pants, navy leather loafers (Trotters), spring green leather purse (Kate Spade). gold watch with navy leather band (Anne Klein), navy and gold bangles (Chicos), large gold hoops, tricolor rings.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Sunday I went to the NYC Macy's Flower Show in the willow faux Shetland wool pullover over Hue dark brown leggings. I wore 1928 jewelry -- Aberdeen Green earrings with matching pendant. Makeup -- nude eyeshadow with Urban Decay eyepencil in Freak and Razor Sharp. Liquid eyeliner in Kush shade on upper lid.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Pullover V-neck Sweater - A259108

Image result for aberdeen green 1928 jewelryImage result for aberdeen green 1928 jewelry

24/7 in color FreakRazor Sharp in color KUSH

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Hanging around the house today. Wearing a WK V neck sweater in black, black Leisure pants. Earrings in black by 1928 Jewelry Co. and coordinating triple strand beaded necklace. 

Nude eyeshadows from L'Oreal and Lancôme Black Ebony eye pencils at lash lines

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quick business meeting, dentist, lunch & Nordstrom...black maxi ponte skirt, white sleeveless wing collared shirt, black/taupe striped cardigan.

d073679f25a26cd5cce4862c440b7405.jpg

Honored Contributor

Wore today the aqua WK sweater with gold buttons on sleeve edges. Added the Leisure navy pants and wore gold hoop earrings from 1928 jewelry co. Added a nude eyeshadow with Urban Decay 24/7 eyepencil in the Deep End color at the lash lines.

Hung out today at home doing cleaning and catching up with newspapers.

Respected Contributor

Went to dinner last night wearing the red long cardigan and matching tank. The Linea black ponte slim pant. Black patent ballet flat, and my gold nugget necklace with demi hoop.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Easter! Enjoyed brunch out with the family. Hope everyone had a great day.

Today, I wore all Linea...a navy WK pencil skirt, Milano knit jacket in geranium pink, matte silver 2-strand beads & stud earrings, navy kitten heel slingbacks, navy quilted bag.

70cbfa136e1bda326647c2d533e7ec03.jpg

Respected Contributor

The weather has turned chilly in Colorado. Today I wore the LL maxi skirt in navy, the striped WK sweater in red/navy and the cotton trench jacket in white. Navy bag, navy loafers.

d81be0ff0d2feacfd7878a7224aa6be7.jpg

Feb-2016-700x394.jpg