Respected Contributor

Re: What LDO pieces will you be wearing New Year's Eve?

It will be cold here, and I will be by myself, so I will be in PJ's and cabin socks, snuggled on the couch under my Dennis Basso snow leopard throw with a can of Pringles and a 2 liter bottle of diet Coke...watching Twilight Zone episodes.  Don't envy me my wild life.

I enjoy reading about the pretty outfits some of you plan to wear. They all sound lovely!  Have fun.

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

What a great idea @Writer with Flair!  DH and I will be staying home and we'll be having a turkey, not sure what with it yet.  I will be wearing my alabaster faux suede pants with the alabaster lurex sweater.  Not sure about which jewelry yet. 

@LIndaMJ - This would have been my exact outfit if things were different here! I planned to wear the anniversary necklace with it, and maybe the gold crystal button earrings.

So since we will be home, I'll be wearing another comfy outfit.

I am wearing my navy lurex sweater to be filmed New Year's Eve. The alabaster won't show up with the background they use.

You will look great !  Enjoy your dinner with your DH!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

It will be cold here, and I will be by myself, so I will be in PJ's and cabin socks, snuggled on the couch under my Dennis Basso snow leopard throw with a can of Pringles and a 2 liter bottle of diet Coke...watching Twilight Zone episodes.  Don't envy me my wild life.

@alicedee - Sounds perfect! Well- maybe I would substitute a Hallmark movie for Twilight Zone episodes!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Probably no Linea on NYE. Just hanging out with my DH and the dogs at home so will stay in comfy clothes made for lounging on the couch while watching tv with dogs on my lap. Maybe I’ll have on a Linea hoodie, depends how chilly it is.
Trusted Contributor

@Writer with Flair and ladies, I've decided to wear my Linea anniversary bracelet with matching earrings with a silver cross necklace that belonged to my mother with the alabaster outfit.

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@Writer with Flair and ladies, I've decided to wear my Linea anniversary bracelet with matching earrings with a silver cross necklace that belonged to my mother with the alabaster outfit.

LindaMJ,

That combination sounds gorgeous.  Enjoy your evening.

Respected Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@Writer with Flair you are going all out on your stay-at-home outfit!!!   Any one of them will be spectacular!!!   Have a fabulous evening & Happy New Year!!

Emerald,

I decided to go with OUTFIT THREE:

The Linea by Louis Dell'Olio scarlet red swing shantung jacket (buttoned closed like a tunic)

Shntung1

with Louis' black faux suede pants.  I will wear black Adrienne Vitadini black sequin flats (with a sequin flower on the toe) and black sheer trouser socks/knee-highs.  A pair of large round vintage sequin earrings and a large black satin and organza lapel flower will complete the look. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Staying home, but want to end the year on a glam note.  So I will be wearing the new Midnight Blue sequin top, Midnight Blue swag necklace, Navy faux suede pants, and a new pair of Cliff's by White Mountain ballet flats in navy.  The shoes have quilting and a buckle, and I bought them just for this outfit. A glass of champagne and a shrimp cocktail will be my New Year's Eve celebration.  Wishing everyone all the blessings that are most dear to your hearts in 2021!

Respected Contributor

I will be staying in and cook a delicious meal, drink a champagne toast to better days ahead, and indulge in Bananas Foster for dessert for DH. 

I'll be wearing the new navy lurex WK scoop neck sweater and the midnight swag necklace and navy faux suede pants, silvery/pewter Clark's ballet flats with a bow.  Comfy and glam, why not???  

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a lot of us were dressing up! I did wear my navy lurex this morning for filming. It was pouring here, so I decided not to wear the faux suede pants. I stayed dressed up most of the day with full makeup on. But right before dinner I got cold and decided to change. Getting ready to play a "Friends" board game with DD. DH and DS are passing! LOL! Like every year I have planned treats for midnight. Most years DD and DS are at parties, so it's just the two of us. We're always too full from dinner to eat them. Looks like that will be the case this year too!  Smiley Wink

New Year's blessings to everyone here!  Smiley Happy