Honored Contributor

Re: “We’ve incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.”

And on a related issue-- item sent back on the 11th via Priority Mail has STILL NOT ARRIVED back to QVC. There was an alert from the 15th saying it was awaiting delivery scan!

Hope no one needed a Small bisque tank.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1jac wrote:

That's the message I saw when I clicked on "track my package" Anyone else get a message like this? I had 5 items of Louis' newest collection in my order. Standard delivery. Uh oh I hope I get my package!!

Ladies I am thrilled to report that I received my order today!! Every thing was beautiful but all were doubled up so they fit in one bag. At least they weren't crumpled up in a ball and wrinkled.

Regarding the cardigan and the tank - on a hanger or folded in a drawer? I invite all recommendations.

Honored Contributor

@1jac  I generally fold sweaters & I have the tank hung on a hanger with the other plum items. I think the hanger might create points in the shoulders if you hang the cardigan.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I don’t hang my Whisper Knits.  I fold and then roll them as if I were packing my suitcase.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@1jac  I generally fold sweaters & I have the tank hung on a hanger with the other plum items. I think the hanger might create points in the shoulders if you hang the cardigan.

Thank you JJM!

Valued Contributor

@Seka wrote:

I don’t hang my Whisper Knits.  I fold and then roll them as if I were packing my suitcase.

Thanks for your input as well.