Valued Contributor

“We’ve incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.”

That's the message I saw when I clicked on "track my package" Anyone else get a message like this? I had 5 items of Louis' newest collection in my order. Standard delivery. Uh oh I hope I get my package!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: “We’ve incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.”

@1jac  - oh dear!  I hope you get your packages.  Is this a result of all that is going on with the post office?  So far, my order tracking seems to be okay.

Respected Contributor

I have received that message many times over the past few years.  It took a really long time, but eventually I did receive my packages.

Honored Contributor

Oh yes, I recently had two go to Portland, Maine from Pa., on their way to New Mexico.  I eventually got them okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, I have had that message recently for 2 QVC packages.  Both took about 3 weeks to get to me finally.  It really is a disgrace and today on the news I heard of an account of a veteran's ashes being lost by the USPS sent Priority Mail in Connecticut.  They were finally found after about a month, but the stress caused was immense.

Valued Contributor

After I wrote this post I went on  chat live. Just finished! I waited

about 20 /minutes for a reply. They kept shifting me in the queue 

Said ups was trying to correct it and I should get it by the 26Th. I have my doubts!!

Honored Contributor

I've had that at least once in the past year and I got my package okay.  At least they posted truthful information, which hasn't always been the case.

As for the post office, I recently had a package that was shipped "Two-Day Priority" take 8 days to get to me.  I hate to think, if the seller had sent it regular post, how long it would've taken.

And I mailed a card to a friend in England about two months ago - never reached her and can be considered lost by now.  No way would they even bother to track it, since it was just normal airmail.  It was a special card for her; nothing to be done about it, but very disappointing.

Honored Contributor

1jac,

I have never received that message but have had my own recent hideous experience with QVC quality control.  A few days ago, I alluded to my nightmare, and guess what?  So drained and unhopeful the problem will be corrected, I have not yet gone back to them to try to sort things out.   Just tired of thinking things will be straightened out and they aren't. 

May you receive all your order in good condition and soon.  Recently, a friend in North Carolina sent me a piece of mail, and I have not received it after two weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@1jac  - oh dear!  I hope you get your packages.  Is this a result of all that is going on with the post office?  So far, my order tracking seems to be okay.

Of course!  Watch the news.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered all my whisper knits on 8/18 and my order is stil in process.  I call customer service and all she said was it wasn't cancel.  No help.  I wish Louis would sell direct to us.  QVC is no longer reliable in my opinion.