Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@GraceCO

Good for you! Hopefully others will follow suit and get the credit too.

Interestingly, I purchased the off white Cady on waitlist. Figuring, no way would this be fulfilled as all sizes are mostly sold or WL'd. Within hours it went into process, to my total surprise. Yay! Lovely tunic, looking forward to receiving mine. What color did you purchase?

@rochelleS My price adjustment didn't go as smoothly as yours...the CS rep insisted the shirt wasn't reduced from the $49 I paid--even with the date!! It was helpful that I could reference this thread and point out others had called & gotten the refund. I think it motivated her to look into it further and find the reduced pricing.

I just picked up the Cady shirt in red--I bought the off white last year and really love it. The fabric is lovely. I think you'll be very happy with it--you were VERY lucky to get it off the waitlist!

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting @GraceCO I told the CS rep the 8-27 date, price and asked if he would kindly adjust my price as it just went into process. He immediately said he'd check to confirm this and bingo, he was typing away with the adjustment. There was an obvious screen he accessed. All of 10 seconds max. I don't like to fool around with unhelpful reps. Regardless of the purpose of my call. Sometimes they'll come around, like yours, but often I'll just call back. It's just not worth the aggravation for me. Overall the CS reps have been wonderfully helpful.

Ah, thanks for your Cady comments. It was red-white-red-white??? With a few more scarlet pieces in the wind and now I'm considering the quilted jacket...off white it is!

There's a black/white nubby textured skirt still available, Screenshot_2016-09-04-20-41-14.pngA268135, do you remember this? (Sorry haven't learned how to post a link on my phone) Made me think of the comments wearing tweed and herringbone etc with the new scarlet swing cardi. I thought to just start a new thread on this...what do you think of this paired with Ms Scarlet or some of her friends? 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Interesting @GraceCO I told the CS rep the 8-27 date, price and asked if he would kindly adjust my price as it just went into process. He immediately said he'd check to confirm this and bingo, he was typing away with the adjustment. There was an obvious screen he accessed. All of 10 seconds max. I don't like to fool around with unhelpful reps. Regardless of the purpose of my call. Sometimes they'll come around, like yours, but often I'll just call back. It's just not worth the aggravation for me. Overall the CS reps have been wonderfully helpful.

Ah, thanks for your Cady comments. It was red-white-red-white??? With a few more scarlet pieces in the wind and now I'm considering the quilted jacket...off white it is!

There's a black/white nubby textured skirt still available, Screenshot_2016-09-04-20-41-14.pngA268135, do you remember this? (Sorry haven't learned how to post a link on my phone) Made me think of the comments wearing tweed and herringbone etc with the new scarlet swing cardi. I thought to just start a new thread on this...what do you think of this paired with Ms Scarlet or some of her friends? 

@rochelleS I have that skirt!! Didn't get the matching top, which I really should add now before they disappear...Glad you reminded me...this skirt will be terrific with all the new scarlet red! I usually wear this skirt with a black knee-high boot and I think the red TN & swing cardigan will look amazing with it. Did you get the skirt?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watch prices on Linea

[ Edited ]

oooh, I did, I did and your comments @GraceCO have made me very happy that I made this purchase! Bought both pieces.Thanks so much. I'd forgotten that I have the wine top and would grab that skirt now. Unfortunately, all sizes show waitlist and it's been quite a while since this was offered. A long shot to consider. This skirt will offer alot of options going forward this fall. BTW, There's a black small and 1x on eBay right now. Aren't you a medium? 

I will start a separate thread.

Again, thanks so much for the feedback!

Honored Contributor

Could someone give me the item # of the Cady top? Thank you.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

A268129

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@JustJazzmom

A268129

TY.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

oooh, I did, I did and your comments @GraceCO have made me very happy that I made this purchase! Bought both pieces.Thanks so much. I'd forgotten that I have the wine top and would grab that skirt now. Unfortunately, all sizes show waitlist and it's been quite a while since this was offered. A long shot to consider. This skirt will offer alot of options going forward this fall. BTW, There's a black small and 1x on eBay right now. Aren't you a medium? 

I will start a separate thread.

Again, thanks so much for the feedback!

@rochelleS I AM a medium...you are so observant! But, I think I can get away with the small, after looking at the measurements...sooo I just nabbed it. lol. Thank you for bringing this outfit up...I have a few pieces from last year (like this tweed) that are incomplete outfits, so now this skirt has its matching top, thanks to YOU Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO Hah! YOU are s♡ welcome!!!! She had two listed, it'll be curious if additional pieces will be offered. Did you see the sample beige colored nubby pieces she has? Interesting color, but knowing Louis, it has to be good. So, I bought the beige top!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

@rochelleS

I might be mistaken but if I recall, this is the shirt (A267880)  done in a Cady-style of fabric: LINK

cady.JPG

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat