Respected Contributor
“THE BLACK MULTI WILD FLOWER BLOUSE”

…………………….During Jac and my many years of traveling around the world, we both agreed that some of the most beautiful flowers we had ever seen were the WILD FLOWERS just growing along the road or in fields………There was just something so majestic, and yes even courageous about these little beauties that flourished and survived it all without any nurturing from anyone. The variety was also awe inspiring……Jac would never pick any of them. She sort of felt it was sacrilegious to kill something that God and nature created. These were brave and strong little things that deserved to show off their beauty for anyone who could see them! Actually, Jac never picked or cut any of the flowers we grew at home……She just couldn’t do it, and really didn’t like it when I cut them either….even though it was a cutting garden………I had to always explain the Zinnias were called “Cut and Come Again”…….She liked our garden to look a little wild………..So the next time you are driving, and see some wild flowers along your travels, give them some time and admire their beauty………..The WILD FLOWER print above was inspired and dedicated to all of those beautiful flowers we had seen along the way on our journeys and adventures………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………The wild flower blouse, A302603, is made from a NEW GEORGETTE. If I were to compare it to any fabric I have used….I would say it’s very similar in weight and flow to the new Tiger Lily print elongated shirt fabric. This fabric is smoother and not as textured, but it is VERY LIGHT WEIGHT, and not see through at all. It drapes beautifully, and that is exactly the kind of fabric you need to create this type of blouse…….They are both 97% poly and 3% spandex…………Pay close attention to my sketch at the lower left, and you can see all of the details…..From the top….the bra friendly shoulder straps are a little narrower at the top, and get slightly wider where that attach to the body of the blouse…….The neckline and armhole are beautifully piped in self fabric…..This is actually the first “Cool Shoulder” I have done. Since there have been so many, I felt mine had to be special, AND NOT JUST ANOTHER….IT HAD TO BE UNIQUE. The body of the blouse is basically straight and A’s out slightly. The top ruffle starts at the point where the inside of the shoulder strap  attaches to the blouse and then continues and becomes the top part of the sleeve. The next two layers of ruffles are full sleeves, meaning both layers go up to the armhole. They end at a 3/4 length….This blouse will be sized from XXS to 3X……If I had to describe this blouse I would say it was “delightfully flirty”. This blouse can take on many personas depending on what you combine it with. With the new Sangria gauze pant or the new Black Ponte crop pant it takes on a more tailored look……With a boho….or….the MATCHING HIGH/LOW RUFFLE HEM SKIRT, A302604 [shown at the upper left], it becomes the epitome of femininity………with a South of the Border sensibility…..dare I say SALSA!…..This is all about SUMMER FUN……………Now, I am well aware that this is not for everyone. Not everything can be or should be…….This is for those women who absolutely love flirty fun clothes. Clothes you want to go out in, and take away on VACATIONS……Clothes you’ll have fun dancing in!…………As for accessories….you can really pile it on. The top and print can take it. I have used the PETAL necklace and earring set….J353466, in the gold with the new Beach Glass necklace, J352731, in Pineapple [yellow]…..the new Grass Green Beach Glass set also looks great with this print…..If you immediately think, “this I can pass”, maybe you ought to step out of the box and try something that isn’t you. You may discover a side of yourself that you didn’t know existed……..Discovering, and Experiencing new  things can be Wonderful and Liberating…………………………………………………….enjoy………………….much Love……………………….Louis

“THE BLACK MULTI WILD FLORAL SKIRT”

………………………….In the WILD FLOWER GEORGETTE print I have also done a FLIRTY SKIRT, A302604. It too will be sized XXS to 3X. It is a LINED pull-on. I actually didn’t think it needed to be lined , but the buyers insisted. It’s lined in the tricot knit so you don’t even feel it and it’s stretch. As you can clearly see in the sketch, there are THREE ROWS of TIERS. They start higher at the center front and descend to the back creating the High/Low effect. There is a flat space between the top ruffle and the second ruffle. The third bottom ruffle starts just under the second ruffle. This is a skirt that moves when you walk. This is a skirt you will want to twirl and dance in. The top of the pull-on skirt is slim. All of the ACTION is at the bottom. The skirt is approx. 27 inches in the front and 33 inches in the back………Wear it with the matching blouse for a wonderful two piece dress look or wear it with the new tank, A302609, in BLACK, CANDY APPLE [both shown above] or the new Robins EGG blue…..they all work. For those of you who own the Mardi Gras or Bright combo in the Faceted Glass bead necklaces….they are perfection with this Wild Flower print in the Black multi combination……The CONFETTI necklace and earring set plus the bracelet will also look great on one of the tanks with the skirt…. For my petite ladies….depending on your height…it may be a great maxi. If it is still too long. the bottom ruffle can be shortened, or made the same length as the second tier ruffle……still maintaining the look of the skirt!………….This is a fun skirt to wear with summer sandals, wedges, and espadrilles. For a dressier look a wonderful strappy heel………This may be the look of the moment, but femininity is never out of style…………………………….

enjoy……………………..much Love……………….Louis

“THE RHUBARB WILD FLOWER BLOUSE”

………………………The second color being offered in the Wild Flower print is…….RHUBARB MULTI………….I love this unusual color combination for just that reason……It is different and unique from all other floral prints you will see. The crop pant I am showing with it is in my PEBBLE CREPE coming later in the season, and the color is called……..STREAM………………….a beautiful soft blue that repeats in the print. Besides the Stream Blue in the print there is a  beautiful Saffron Yellow, a pale Raspberry Pink, a Bachelor Button Blue, and Spring Greens that compliment the Rhubarb beautifully……..I love the mix of accessories, and here I have the Pompeii necklace set in Aqua with the Alabaster Faceted bead necklace that many of you own. They both work perfectly with the Wild Flower Print……………For me, the blouse and print represent a light-hearted,  joyfulness that comes with summer………………..enjoy………………………..much Love………………………Louis

“THE RHUBARB WILD FLOWER SKIRT”

………………………..The TRIPLE TIER FLOUNCE SKIRT will also be avail. in the Rhubarb coloration. Wear it simply with the new Robins Egg Blue tank and the new Carnival necklace in Aqua, or for a little more fun, add the new TURQUOISE FLORAL EMB. WING COLLAR SHIRT, A304745, tied at the waist……..It has that off handed, but very pulled together look! The fabric of the shirt is 97% cotton/3%span blend…..It is NOT the same fabric as the tulip sleeve shirt…….For a fun summer dress look…….wear the matching Rhubarb Cool Shoulder Ruffle blouse…….Some can even wear the skirt as a strapless dress!…..I just received my Bloomingdale’s catalogue, and there are ruffle skirts and dresses very similar to mine, but the prices are no where near the same.. I realize many of you in the south will consider this “wear now” dressing, but for us in the north, we are so looking forward to warmer weather…………………enjoy………………..much Love……………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

I'm not a cold-shoulder gal, but these are really cute pieces.  And I love the wrapped glass neckace.

Respected Contributor

Love Louis’s Floral Prints!  Such a Beautiful Two Piece Dress!  

Have been looking for a cold shoulder top - so will give this one a try.  Like the two pieces worn together - but the versatility of wearing them as separates!  

Esteemed Contributor

Great prints! Anxious for the next show. Lots of new items - promises to be a VISA ca-ching!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I love the wildflower print cold shoulder top.  If it is at least 28" long in size medium, I'll be ordering.  Anything shorter and it won't work for me.  I also really like the striped shirt with embroidery.

Valued Contributor

This may be my very first cold shoulder top. A lot of the ladies at work wear them, but I haven't seen one that I'd want to wear. So many seem to be cut wrong to where the arms actually look bigger. But this one of Louis' looks like it is balanced well to flatter rather than give a football-player look.

Respected Contributor
Love these pieces!! My poor wallet. He is bringing too many great things this season.
Honored Contributor

Somebody is speaking to the gypsy in my soul.

Respected Contributor

These items are beautiful. While the cold shoulder is not for me Louis' design is lovely.  I do like the stripe shirt with embroidery however and the skirt wow!

Respected Contributor

Re: WOW! New items!

[ Edited ]

I like the skirt, but the cold shoulder top is an easy pass for me. Love that necklace!