Respected Contributor

WOW! Lace pants on clearence!

Louis' lace pants A350001 on clearence for $ 43.40!  What a great price!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW! Lace pants on clearence!

Thanks for posting this @Somertime 👍!

I just received a $56 credit. That a whole nuther pair of pants...or something else.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS Congratulations!  So happy for you!

Super Contributor

I thought that the original price was an amazing buy!  I am surprised lately, though, that several pieces of clothing are given one showing on QVC and then seem to go to clearance just a few weeks later?  In the meantime other, older pieces, just sit and sit and never go on clearance.  I only watch Linea, so I don’t know what is happening with other lines.  

Enjoy these pants ladies.  They are on my ever so long Linea List.  They are one of a kind!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow that was quick, I passed on the pants but brought the lace jacket and tank top in two colors.

I wonder why the older items aren't on clearance though?

Valued Contributor

I phoned and got a price adjustment.  Actually I am leaving for a trip tomorrow for a few days and packed the boysenberry but was wishing these lace pants would be offered in sapphire to combine with the sapphire tank and topper in the gauze crepe. A true wine, and perfectly pink would have been good colors for me in this lace pant.   So I am very disappointed that they are already on clearance.