Honored Contributor

Re: WOW! Blue & White Stripe Shirt for Summer!

Like everything, including the length.

Respected Contributor

Louis posted a video on his website:  https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Honored Contributor

For me, this will work best as a shirt-jacket.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Somertime, I'll be ordering the blue!

Respected Contributor

@Somertime  Just watched video on Facebook of this shirt - looks really nice and great to have Louis showing it styled he does a great job.  Hope he does more of this.

Respected Contributor

I so enjoyed the FB video of the new shirt!  I loved it in the posted photos but the video was great.  The blue for me, a classic I will wear for years.  

Louis has been designing up a storm recently of wonderful things; all the pieces I've received are so lovely and fit perfectly. 

The ponte cropped pants in Loden arrived today (got the black first and went back for another) and just feeling the fabric as I lifted them out of the bag was enough to know of the quality. 

They are incredibly rich looking in this color, plus flattering and comfortable!  I decided it was time to wear more than jeans or cropped jeans in the summer.....

I also love the new band collar handkerchief hem top; have it in ivory and tomorrow will wear it over the loden pants, so fresh and sophisticated, yet so easy looking.  I don't think it needs a tank under it either!