Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 

It was hard not to buy the ebony ... but that blue w/the white bottoms really appealed to me for summer. I have so MUCH black in my closet and just feel the need to brighten things up during this difficult time.

My spouse has been very patient w/ me this spring as I've purchased more colorful clothing than normal, model it for him, then say "I don't know what possessed me to order this color". He smiles and tells me it looks nice and knows it's probably going back or to my sister. Smiley Happy The man is a saint. I feel pretty safe w/ the blue as it's not really bold color. LOL.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

@rochelleS I have a couple rayon mumus that I sleep in & they barely wrinkle.  I would imagine the spandex added would make the fabric even smoother.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I will be wearing the neutral one with white, black, and khaki bottoms. 

What about the neck @RetRN ? I know you are not a fan of vees.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @tipsy , I  just couldn't remember the fabric. I thought Louis did a top with an attractive asymmetrical sort of flounce in solid colors 2-3yrs ago, that might have been a rayon blend. But I am unsure.

Contributor

Two weeks? I am still waiting for the Status Print top and the Windowpane shirt ordered on May 13th! Current status is Still Processing with no tracking info and an inability to cancel.Grrrr....

Respected Contributor

Yes, all of the colors are perfect for spring and summer, but I think this woodblock print top would look wonderful too over a sleeveless mock neck for fall and winter.

Trusted Contributor

I just got mine a couple of days ago. Only because they came from Ontario warehouse and I could throw a rock and hit it practically.

My ombre top in the Copper combo still hasn't shipped. I ordered it on 5/27. 

Trusted Contributor

A302559 is the same rayon jersey (94 rayon, 6 spandex)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOODBLOCK PRINT

[ Edited ]

@crdlb wrote:

A302559 is the same rayon jersey (94 rayon, 6 spandex)

@crdlb Thanks for sharing the item#. This is the same top I'd thought was in the rayon/span blend. 

Screenshot_20200608-171319_Chrome.jpg

And here's another rayon/span blend, this scoop neck, elbow sleeve swing was offered in black, white, turq & pecan. I own this and it definitely has a bit of substance with a fluid drape.

The new woodblock print appears that it'll be more substantial than the V Neck ethnic print (plus others in the faux de chine, too) offered 2-3 years back...that is if the rayon/span fabric is made from the same weight as the two tops pictured. I suspect it'll be the same.

Screenshot_20200608-182124_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOODBLOCK PRINT

[ Edited ]

@crdlb 

Which color did you order/receive in the Woodblock Print? How is the sizing? Inquiring minds would love to hear more! Much Tks. ♡♡♡