Valued Contributor

WK turtleneck question

[ Edited ]

I've been debating the WK turtlenecks but noticed there appears to be a band on the bottom. Does the top hang smoothly all the way down or does this banded hem give it a gathered bottom and blouson effect? I'm 4'11" and usually don't have luck with the fit of band-bottom tops.

Respected Contributor

I have just about every color and doubles in some. I am 5'2 and busty. I do not like sweaters or any top with a band on the bottom. These turtlenecks lie smooth. They are very flattering once you find your size. I am an xs but originally ordered smalls. I returned 2 of the smalls and kept 2. I washed and dried the 2 smalls and they now fit like xs's, perfect. Absolutely buy them. They will become a staple in your wardrobe.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Valued Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I have just about every color and doubles in some. I am 5'2 and busty. I do not like sweaters or any top with a band on the bottom. These turtlenecks lie smooth. They are very flattering once you find your size. I am an xs but originally ordered smalls. I returned 2 of the smalls and kept 2. I washed and dried the 2 smalls and they now fit like xs's, perfect. Absolutely buy them. They will become a staple in your wardrobe.

Thank you.