Respected Contributor

I pulled out a pair of wk pants that are a couple years old. They are stretched out. I think I slept in them last winter when I had a bad cold. They are black; I wore them a lot.

Should I wash them and try getting them back into shape or should I take them to a dry cleaner?

Valued Contributor

I wash all my WK in cold water and dry them in the dryer. No pilling or shrinkage.

Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby wrote:

I wash all my WK in cold water and dry them in the dryer. No pilling or shrinkage.

I do the same with all my Whisper Knits!

Trusted Contributor
They will bounce back after washing but then the “knees” are back within an hour or two of wearing. I hate baggy knees but they are ok around the house or as pj’s, as you have discovered. After the first time, I stopped wearing them out of the house.
Respected Contributor

I don't normally wear my good clothes to sleep in. I'll first try washing them and put in the dryer for a few minutes. If that doesn't work I'll take them to dry cleaners. I love the look of the wk pants.

Respected Contributor

Somone sometime back suggested pant liners to solve the knee problem  Works for me.

Super Contributor

I am looking for a solution as well. Every time I wear mine they stretch out. I wash them and they go back to normal but within hours of wearing, they get big again. 

Respected Contributor

I have the pant liners. I have two pair of black WK pants. I suspect these are the older ones. I take real good care of my clothes and take my good clothes off when I'm home alone.

I'll try washing them first.