Honored Contributor

My WK tanks arrived in the 3 colors -- tobacco, pine & plum.

Stick with your usual size for WK tops. I ordered the Small, I wear a 38B bra. 

Colors are saturated, not heathered.

Tobacco looks great below the desert colored striped kimono. It doesn't match exactly to the tobacco pants, but if you wear the kimono with the pants & the tank, they all work together. 

The pine is a beauty! It doesn't match back to those ivy pants (A302680) I asked Louis about but it looks great beneath probably the caramel blazer (A343162) from last year & looks great below the caramel plaid blazer (A366537) as that has the pine green in it. 
It doesn't look good below the dark green blazer (A343162). 

Finally the plum! It's a beautiful purple & it's dark & luscious. 
I think everyone will love whatever color they choose. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Good to hear!  Thanks for the tip to put the pine under the caramel plaid blazer. I'll try that when I get the tops.

Which is your favorite?

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin 

I like them all, but like the plum.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

My WK tanks arrived in the 3 colors -- tobacco, pine & plum.

Stick with your usual size for WK tops. I ordered the Small, I wear a 38B bra. 

Colors are saturated, not heathered.

Tobacco looks great below the desert colored striped kimono. It doesn't match exactly to the tobacco pants, but if you wear the kimono with the pants & the tank, they all work together. 

The pine is a beauty! It doesn't match back to those ivy pants (A302680) I asked Louis about but it looks great beneath probably the caramel blazer (A343162) from last year & looks great below the caramel plaid blazer (A366537) as that has the pine green in it. 
It doesn't look good below the dark green blazer (A343162). 

Finally the plum! It's a beautiful purple & it's dark & luscious. 
I think everyone will love whatever color they choose. 

I think that the Tobacco WK tank might also look good under both the plaid caramel blazer and the yellow plaid blazer from last year. As Louis says, "play, play, play."

In the solid color blazer, Navy and Vivid Pink are new color additions (A343162).

My WK tanks and hoodies are scheduled to arrive this week.

Trusted Contributor

I suspect that will be my favorite too. I hope the upcoming cardigans will be in matching colors.

Honored Contributor

I believe Plum will be my favorite color, too.  So happy you love your topsJJM.

It is a real pleasure to have classic-looking Whisper Knit pieces available again.  Cardigans coming!  Plus long skirts!  Yay!

Trusted Contributor

@alliswell  , the tobacco is the only one I didn't  order. Let me know how it looks together and I'll probably fold.

Frequent Contributor

@alliswell ,Thank you for the suggestion regarding the tobacco tank underneath the caramel plaid blazer, I don't know that I would have thought to put those two together with the the current summer temperatures we have had in the midwest. I tend to forget what fall/winter Linea items I have in the summer heat. I haven't gotten my tanks yet, I can't wait to see them!

Honored Contributor

@alliswell  I'll check the tobacco under the caramel plaid blazer & matching pants later. 

I'm about to have dinner.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 

Did Louis say he would be offering matching cardigans in the pine and plum etc?  I knew he was offering a cardigan in the bisque.  I love twin sets especially with matching pants. Thanks Goldie76