Trusted Contributor

WK Sleeveless Turtleneck & Sneak Peek at Selected Jewelry

“THE CELADON SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK”

silver

……………………On July 27th I will be premiering a new……..”BIG DEAL”………..on QVC2 at 9:00pm………..The SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK, A293746, will be offered as the Big Deal. This style was requested by many of you. I have done many sleeveless turtle necks during my career, but in the 17 years I’ve been designing for QVC I haven’t done one! I did do a sleeveless mock a few years back, but nothing since…..So this ESSENTIAL piece is a first……To say that this is the perfect LAYERING PIECE would be an understatement….Take any shirt, sweater, cardigan, or jacket, and wear it over this TN. No worries about bulkiness or double sleeves that often twist and are uncomfortable. This makes layering EASY……. The Whisper Knit sleeveless turtleneck is made in my ENR construction [Every Needle Rib]. The yarn is my med. weight. The approx. length for the XXS is 24 inches. The sizing will be X,M, L….This is a true fold over TN. It is not a mock neck……REMEMBER…..the Every Needle Rib construction is VERY stretchy, so if the measurement for your size seam a little small that’s OK. You do not want to buy an ENR sweater that IS your measurements or it will probably be too big. That has been my experience speaking with all of the Linea Ladies, and working with my manufacturer and fit model………The color above is my new………..CELADON, and naturally it BLENDS beautifully with the Celadon Gauze Crepe open front Cardigan, A293748……..I think it’s a dreamy color, and flattering to everyone… The pant shown above is the DARK SAND CREPE GAUZE, A293755 for the reg. and A293756 for the petite……..I love the softness and gentleness of these two colors together……I would love to see someone wearing this outfit in Feb and March when everything is so bleak……………………..The PENDANT is brand new. It is called my “SPIRIT PENDANT”………There is something very calming about it. The color above is Mint Mist, though it looks perfect with the Celadon. It will be on my Aug. 25th jewelry show on QVC2 at 6:00pm……Something tells me these pendants won’t last long!……………………..enjoy………………………….much Love…………………..Louis

“THE DESERT SAND SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK”

silver1

…………………….DESERT SAND………………is the second color being offered in the new Sleeveless TN, and again it blends wonderfully with the Desert Sand crepe gauze open front cardi. The pant is the A273303 in GREY………This is a woven trouser which has been reordered, and will also be part of my QVC2 shows coming up……Sometimes it’s nice to have a classic WOVEN trouser with a zip front and buttoned waist band that isn’t a pull-on!……Trouser pockets of course……..The Desert Sand is a wonderful neutral that works with EVERYTHING. I’m sure you will be reaching for it more then you would have thought. The pendant in the black and grey, is called “Storm Grey”. It has the double fine chain with hanging tiny stones, and this too will be on my QVC2 August jewelry show………………………….enjoy…………………….much Love…………………….Louis

“THE BLACK SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK”

silver4

………………………….If there ever was a MUST HAVE ESSENTIAL PIECE…..this BLACK SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK is it!………………Start off pairing it with any black bottom……from shorts, to Capri and crop pants, to long gauze, gab, Super Ponte pants or the BLACK WHISPER KNIT PANT coming this fall!………..or your favorite black skirt. I would choose the matching WK pencil or the WK long skirt [shown above], and this too is coming this FALL!!……Then start layering to create many different outfits. Just the black TN worn with any black bottom is the perfect backdrop for ALL of your jewelry and accessories…….One look that I have always loved is a Black TN worn under a white shirt, and because the TN is SLEEVELESS this is so easy to wear……..To update the look I have the White WING COLLAR shirt, A259103, with the new Black Whisper Knit SWING TUNIC, A288394 worn over it………….very CHIC……very PARISIAN!….If layering isn’t your thing…..wear it under anything and EVERYTHING…….like the Tobacco/Black Composition print jacket above, A225867………………The RUSSIAN GOLD ETRUSCAN necklace and earring, plus the NEW RUSSIAN GOLD FISH pendant is what I chose to accessorize the “LOOK”……Who said the FISH was only for the summer???????………………………enjoy…………………..much Love………………..Louis

“THE WINTER WHITE SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK”

silver3

…………………………WINTER WHITE……………..is the fourth color that will be available in the new Sleeveless TN………….This is a MUST HAVE!…………Why Winter White?………..I like this white because it bridges OPTIC WHITE and my IVORY………….It’s still WHITE, but a little softer. You may recall the coat I did last winter in Scarlet Red, Black, and Winter White with the large gold nugget buttons…….That’s the white. I will also be doing a few more things in this color including the SUPER PONTE BOOT CUT PANT, A268216 that you all LOVE………That will be coming soon on the next Q2 show…………As you can see above I have the TN worn with the COMPOSITION jacket in the Black and White and the Black GAUZE pant, A290983, [not the crepe gauze pant]………………..Around her neck and hanging from her ear is the new ETRUSCAN NECKLACE and EARRING set in SILVER……The necklace is 72 inches long so you can wear it many different ways…..and…..it is SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT!!! There is also a matching bracelet! Heads up very few of the bracelets were ordered…..I had a lot of convincing to do to get them!!!!! but it’s a beauty…………All of this will be on my QVC2 Jewelry Show………………………………………………………..enjoy……………much Love………………..Louis

“THE BLUE SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK”

silver2

……………………………..BLUE………………and a beautiful blue it is!………….I chose the color to go with the BLUE COMPOSITION JACKET, A225867, but it’s a blue that will work with many many things you already own…………If I had to compare it to other blues I have recently done, I would say it is lighter, but still saturated. It’s a marvelous blue with white and black, as shown above or worn with navy……….Grey, ivory,tan, chino, khaki and olive are just some of the colors I would pair with this particular BLUE………….The FISH pendant in SHINY BLACK will be on my August jewelry show…..It’s becoming quite a line up!……See you soon!…………………enjoy……………….much Love………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: WK Sleeveless Turtleneck & Sneak Peek at Selected Jewelry

Both the black and ivory will be essentials for me.  Now, what color to add?!  These I'm sure will be sold out in a flash- a much needed addition to my WK collection...

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom - I agree!  These will be gone within the blink....

Am planning to order the Black and the Desert Sand.  Louis commented that he has never done a sleeveless T-Neck for the Q!

Super Contributor

I love them .. I want them all.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@anniebethsmom - I agree!  These will be gone within the blink....

Am planning to order the Black and the Desert Sand.  Louis commented that he has never done a sleeveless T-Neck for the Q!

Oh darn @Seka, I'm going to end up buying them all!  Who am I trying to kid?!  The more I looked at the sand, the more outfits I could see in my mind looking fantastic with it. I know I would wear the blue and I'm sure I can find something in my closet to go with that soft, cool green.

So it's settled, you've convinced me! Smiley Wink