Respected Contributor

WK SWING T-NECK - New Colours!

[ Edited ]

One of my most popular Whisper Knit styles is the TURTLE NECK SWING, A268137…………….One of the new colors being introduced in this sweater is the…….AQUA MIST……. It may be new for the TN, but many of you already own it in the CREPE GAUZE STAND COLLAR BUTTON FRONT SHIRT/JACKET, A287617…………………..It is the perfect color as a backdrop to the, GREEN PATINA Etruscan group and the Fish pendant arriving soon!……It is due to be posted for my show on the 20th at 4:00pm……..With the Aqua Mist I have chosen the SMOKE SUPER PONTE BOOT CUT PANT, A268216, also a new color for Oct., and a wonderful base color it is…………..When the winter months start to drag us down, and I’ve heard this winter is going to be brutal, it would be lovely to see someone wearing these easy on the eyes SOFT COLORS………………………….enjoy……………………….much Love………………………Louis

PECAN…………………is the second NEW COLOR, I am introducing in the WK TN Swing, A268137…………….I developed this color specifically to go with ALL of my COPPER, CHOCOLATE, and PINK GOLD jewelry………..It is a very flattering MAKE UP color……It’s like wearing a pink bronzer on your face…………..With the PECAN I have chosen the CHOCOLATE trouser, A237556, that is also avail in petites. If you haven’t tried this straight leg pant, with pockets, I highly recommend it. You will see by the reviews that many women love this pant. It’s a beautiful deep brown that will go with so many things you already own including your new Sienna print top!……………………………………enjoy……………………….much Love……………………….Louis

…………………………..The third NEW COLOR I am introducing in the WK TN Swing is…………………….SMOKE……………….a beautiful WARM mid shade GREY. This is an elegant, sophisticated color. With the TN is the NEW color……SMOKE….. in the Super Ponte Boot Cut pant………..This is one beautiful COLUMN of COLOR…..It makes it so effortless to look good……Add some gleaming SILVER LINEA JEWELRY. like the STATION BAR necklace, J350148, and the Y-Bar necklace J325471, and you are complete……….On your wrist add the Wire Cuff that is returning in the NEW SHINY SILVER, J351730…………………..Everyone will think it’s STERLING!…………………………………..enjoy……………………….much Love………………………….Louis

BLACK, BLACK, and more BLACK……………….I think this is the perfect BLACK TURTLE NECK!…………With the new FAWN Boot Cut Super Ponte pant, A268216, and the STORM GREY “SPIRIT” necklace, J350153, you will look like a million $$$……………..The WIRE CUFF is also coming in the NEW SHINY GOLD, and looks wonderful mixed with the previous matte gold wire cuff…………………enjoy……………………….much Love……………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: WK SWING T-NECK - New Colours!

Seka, thank for posting these beautiful photos. What a nice surprise it was this morning.

Trusted Contributor

My smoke has shipped! Now I need to look at the other delicious colors and decide- aqua mist and black perhaps? Decisions, decisions!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Seka, for posting the photos! I'm ordering the smoke and the irrisistible aqua mist.

Respected Contributor

I'm collecting Louis' copper jewelry so the Pecan an Aqua Mist are mine, though that smoke is so pretty. Why must he tempt us so.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I'm collecting Louis' copper jewelry so the Pecan an Aqua Mist are mine, though that smoke is so pretty. Why must he tempt us so.

@Marlyn1 Isn't that the truth! Such great new colors."eeny meeny....."

Respected Contributor

I am interested in the smoke.  I own the Linea Slim ankle pants in gray(A265615) in gray.  I like the boot cut ponte, but they require too much hemming.  I hope the slim ankle pants match the WK Swing T Neck in smoke.  I am glad QVC/Linea are introducing the boot cut ponte pants in petite.