Respected Contributor

Yes, I saw the long cardigan and the TN on Katia with the Moss Crepe skirt in one of the shows.

Respected Contributor

You can see the Long Dark Forest Greem Open Front Cardigan and Tutleneck here:

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Regular-Moss-Crepe-Pull-On-Maxi-Skirt.product.A341729.ht...

Respected Contributor

Re: WK Midi Skirt Posted!

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka  Do you know what other items are coming in the forest green?

@GraceCO Still to come in the Dark Forest Green - the October Big Deal Leather/Knit Topper - the Faux Suede Pant.  I already purchased the WK Sweater with Embroidery on the sleeve - A343152 - did you get that sweater?

i am not aware of any other items at this time.

@Seka Thanks! I loose track of what's coming. I didn't get that sweater with the embroidery. Are you loving it?

What else are you thinking of wearing with the forest green midi skirt? I'm on the fence about getting it. Ordered the black & another HCG, Love that skirt. But, I'm not a big green fan, I suppose navy would work with forest green. Throw a plaid scarf on maybe...

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@GraceCO Still to come in the Dark Forest Green - the October Big Deal Leather/Knit Topper - the Faux Suede Pant.  I already purchased the WK Sweater with Embroidery on the sleeve - A343152 - did you get that sweater?

@GraceCO

I believe there is a t-neck and a long open front cardigan also.

@DiAnne Thanks! I forget about that long open front cardiagn--definitely on my list. The t-neck will work with the matching midi skirt,

I meant to ask you--did you get the suit? I thought of you when I saw the length of those pants! They seem much longer than the 32-inch inseam. In fact, I may need to hem them! Did you try them? Also, the jacket sleeve length is longer than usual & without buttons. Oh, happy day!

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@Seka Thanks! I loose track of what's coming. I didn't get that sweater with the embroidery. Are you loving it?

What else are you thinking of wearing with the forest green midi skirt? I'm on the fence about getting it. Ordered the black & another HCG, Love that skirt. But, I'm not a big green fan, I suppose navy would work with forest green. Throw a plaid scarf on maybe...

@GraceCO - As my items are consolidated in Southern California I haven’t received the sweater yet - but I know I will love it - I had also ordered the Caramel and Black - Louis’s embroidery is superb and WK is my favourite sweater fabric - prefer it over cashmere.

I ordered all colours of the Cropped Cardigan and matching Mock Neck Tunic - the Port and Navy will look fantastic with the DFG.  I will also wear my Caramel pieces with the DFG Skirt.  Plan on getting the Faux Suede Pant in all colours which include DFG and Caramel, when they get posted.

Dark Forest Green, Port, Caramel, Black, Linea Navy - for me, they all work - somewhat Preppy and a touch of Ralph Lauren.  

And, somehow I think that the Dark Forest Green monochromatic column of colour will look great under the RED Long Trench Coat and also the Caramel - I plan on getting both.

I don’t wear a lot of Red - but I am getting that Long Red Trench Coat - it will look fabulous with my comfort zone Black wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka

Yes, that caramel will be wonderful with the DFG! And, I have caramel leather boots. OK, you solved my dilemma on whether or not to order the DFG. It is a very preppy color, I agree, with a RL vibe. Even with denim, it will be great! I'm all in on that look. especially here in CO. Thanks for helping me think this through Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm usually all about black and grey but came/caramel and cream work so well with black as does forest green....

I ordered the skirt in black and grey but am wondering about the green....to be worn with dark brown boots, cream sweater and the chestnut faux suede jacket from last year (LOVE IT). Then, add in the caramel topper in leather...though I could do the same with the black skirt.

Geez. Lol.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gtxI'm inbetween a 6 and 8 and got an XS last year in the blackberry. I should have gotten a S. That skirt sells out very quickly.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

Thank you Seka and Morganjen for you sizing information. I ended up ordering both the XS and the S in black.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCOport works as does heathered charcoal gray too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼