Respected Contributor
Finally!
Re-order Heathered Gray
New Colours - Black & Dark Forest Green
I am getting all three colours and an extra Black!

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Midi-Skirt.product.A297627.html
Honored Contributor

Nice skirt but would he suggest those boots to go with it?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Nice skirt but would he suggest those boots to go with it?

You mean the pictured shoes? That photo is a WWTT picture! 

WWTT = what were they thinking

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Thanks Seka I love those skirts

Valued Contributor

I love this skirt---have it in heathered gray!!!!!  Comfy, slimming--I wear it with gray tights and gray tall or short boots.

KK

Esteemed Contributor

How did that happen!  I wanted the green and the black in xxs, but no xxs in any color.  Only black available in xs   I went for it, I think it will work.  I have the blackberry and heathered grey from last year.  Gosh you have to be quick!  Thanks for posting @Seka or I may not have been able to at least get the black.

Respected Contributor

I love this midi skirt too, have it in heather grey and black. 

It is the skirt that brought me back to wearing skirts on an everyday basis, not just for an "occasion."  Comfortable, flattering, warm in the winter with tall boots, and very cool looking too.  Makes me look slimmer, taller. 

Thinking about the forest green as it is a great neutral and I do have the new forest green sweater w/embroidered sleeves.  Hmmm...

Valued Contributor

I dont know which size to order. I am between 6 and 8. Is there much stretch in the skirt?

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

How did that happen!  I wanted the green and the black in xxs, but no xxs in any color.  Only black available in xs   I went for it, I think it will work.  I have the blackberry and heathered grey from last year.  Gosh you have to be quick!  Thanks for posting @Seka or I may not have been able to at least get the black.

@Biftu The warehouse hasn’t opened those boxes yet to post those items. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WK Midi Skirt Posted!

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu The warehouse hasn’t opened those boxes yet to post those items. 

@JustJazzmom  Really?  How do you know this?  I hope you are right!  Now you have me thinking I should wait for the xxs to show up.