Frequent Contributor

Looking at a LOGO jacket (A301965) for $99.75 right now;  I don't understand why a WK hoodie for $90 would be an issue!!! 

Valued Contributor

I like ribbing down the middle on either side of the zipper.  Great idea!

Just be sure there is NO “waist whittling” ribbing.

We should also request a half zip pullover, with collar, and kangaroo pocket in front.  PLEASE, ladies let’s ask for this too

Honored Contributor

I love this — design a hoodie thread! ❤️

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmomwrote:

@tipsywrote:

@JustJazzmomwrote:

How would you feel about ribbing along either side of the double zipper? Running length wise.

You mean how when the fabric usually  kind of overlaps the zipper so it sometimes  catches in the zipper?  If the ribbing would help prevent the catching that would be a plus! 

Also I would want a straight hem, no banded bottom.

No, I mean looking like this top on either side of the zipper.

A259623

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Rib-Neck-Pullover.product.A259623.html?produ...

Oh, I see!  Yes, that would be very pretty!  I like the vertical ribbing...I'm just not a fan of the waist whittling ribbing.

Valued Contributor

Yes. Absolutely. I believe I requested one a couple of years ago. I'd like a zip version with a kangaroo pocket. Could do without a banded bottom because I wouldn't like it to blouse out. Pullover and zip-front versions. Colors:  black, turquoise, white, olive, pastels like pale blue and lavender that could work in winter or spring. A zip jacket version could be a relaxed suited look with the WK skirt. YES, PLEASE!

Honored Contributor

if i were to buy a WK hoodie i would prefer it to be of a longer length and no zipper (or maybe a half zip.) would much prefer a pullover hoodie. black, red, deep purple, hot pink, charcoal. if it needed pockets then i would prefer a kangaroo pocket or front pockets. 3/4 or long sleeves would be fine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

@JGaltwrote:

We should also request a half zip pullover, with collar, and kangaroo pocket in front.  PLEASE, ladies let’s ask for this too

I just have to chime in on the "no waist whittling ribbing". I love all WK, but the waist whttling concept doesn't work for me. Anything other than that, I'm in!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JGaltwrote:

What she said!!  Also, I won't buy if it has a kangaroo pocket.  It accentuates the tummy bulge that I'm always trying to disguise.  I can see that it'll be impossible to please all of us, lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Raven1313wrote:

@JGaltwrote:

I just have to chime in on the "no waist whittling ribbing". I love all WK, but the waist whttling concept doesn't work for me. Anything other than that, I'm in!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Same for me...no waist whittling! But, I'm all in for a WK hoodie Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No, don't wear hoodies that often.  Have those from about 4-5 years ago and have only washed them once or twice due to lack of wearing.  Just not something I wear. I am sure they would look lovely for those who wear hoodies.  Probably my weather zone, more than dislike, because I see them on the models and they look very attractive.