Valued Contributor

I figured it would cost around $100.  I would pay, IF I liked the color (not heathered), has pockets, a two way zipper if it’s at all long.  I would prefer a collar and not a hood, although I would buy even with a hood.

In terms of color, it would have to be a neutral that I could wear with anything: blalck, light grey, a taupe or oatmeal type color, or navy

Respected Contributor

No bell sleeves......

Respected Contributor

Definitely! Heart   Yes! Yes! Yes!   It's About Time!!!!

P.S.  In addition to black, navy, chocolate, perhaps the "adobe" color or "spruce."  

Respected Contributor

Definitely NO bell sleeves. I want a classic ENR hoodie with pockets and a double zip.

Honored Contributor

How would you feel about ribbing along either side of the double zipper? Running length wise.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

No hoodie for me. 

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmomwrote:

How would you feel about ribbing along either side of the double zipper? Running length wise.

You mean how when the fabric usually  kind of overlaps the zipper so it sometimes  catches in the zipper?  If the ribbing would help prevent the catching that would be a plus! 

Also I would want a straight hem, no banded bottom.

Honored Contributor

@tipsywrote:

@JustJazzmomwrote:

You mean how when the fabric usually  kind of overlaps the zipper so it sometimes  catches in the zipper?  If the ribbing would help prevent the catching that would be a plus! 

Also I would want a straight hem, no banded bottom.

No, I mean looking like this top on either side of the zipper.

A259623

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Rib-Neck-Pullover.product.A259623.html?produ...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

@JustJazzmomwrote:

Yesssss!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

@alliswellwrote:

Definitely! Heart   Yes! Yes! Yes!   It's About Time!!!!

P.S.  In addition to black, navy, chocolate, perhaps the "adobe" color or "spruce."  

I forgot about adobe, I would order that color for sure!