Respected Contributor

Louis posted that the Voodoo Necklace is back in stock!

43FAED23-4342-4BC7-8482-2AE6CE7E9BF2.jpeg

……The VOODOO NECKLACE & EARRING SET reorder has arrived………..This is a very unique and special piece…..a one of a kind necklace. The earring is very versatile and can be worn on its’ own with many things………..Perfect for Spring/Summer, and Fall/Winter. Wear it on your sweaters like the V-neck  one coming in Oct., and on your Turtle Neck sweaters……..We didn’t order too many so if this has been on your radar I wouldn’t wait too long……………….enjoy………………………..much Love………………………….Louis

Contributor

Re: VOODOO Necklace is Back!

Thanks for posting, @Seka .  I would love to see it on someone, preferably in a video. Do you or anyone else remember what item this may have been shown with? He had shown it with the striped kimono but it isn't worn in the one available now.

Super Contributor

@UhRose wrote:

Thanks for posting, @Seka .  I would love to see it on someone, preferably in a video. Do you or anyone else remember what item this may have been shown with? He had shown it with the striped kimono but it isn't worn in the one available now.

@UhRose  - look at video for Peasant Top A306416

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Convertible-Shoulder-Peasant-Top.product.A306416.html

Contributor

@moto  Thank you!!