Valued Contributor

V-Neck Zip Front Jacket on Sale

A389959 is now $75.31.  I emailed CS for a price adjustment.

Respected Contributor

Re: V-Neck Zip Front Jacket on Sale

The Big Deal price was $77.82.
I’m surprised that almost every size in every colour is still available - if I recall correctly, several thousand were sold on the day of the Big Deal.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered three colors when it was the Big Deal. I didn’t like how the style looked on me so I returned all of them. Others must have had a similar experience.
Respected Contributor

I'm on the fence.  I skipped the big deal because I'm not tall, but this price is looking pretty good.  I also like that a couple of reviews from ladies who are not tall state that they can wear it as a dress with tights.

Valued Contributor

@Helping I think the collarless v-neck can be tricky.  I like longer jackets & this one looks nice. 

But the boucle v-neck looked awful on me...made me look really wide so had to return it.  I did love the fabric

Valued Contributor

@Linmo you can always return it.  If they are offering EZ Pay that comes in handy so you're not out a big chunk of money.  

Respected Contributor

I really liked this Big Deal jacket but never ordered it because I know that to accommodate my hips and zip up it would be ballooning on me through shoulders and bust, waist would hit me several inches below my natural waist, sleeves would be too long, and the whole thing would not have worked.  I really like it but not for my 5'3" and size L.  

Contributor

I concur the sentiment on this item.  I was not overally enthralled when it was a Big Deal and was not sure how it would look on me so I could not justify spending $70.  If the price becomes silly low, then I would be willing to take the chance.