Frequent Contributor

What do you know about the upcoming jewelry show?  I would like the Mardi Gras necklace to come back.  Will there be re-orders or just all new items?

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Linea Jewelry Show

Louis did say the Mardi Gras necklace was reordered, but will be here in Oct. or Nov. I think the show will be all new?

Esteemed Contributor

Yep I second that @Marlyn1 I am happy to see that the Mardi Gras was reordered since I missed out the first go round.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Marilyn!   While we are on the subject of jewelry someone mentioned in the live show post about a pink sea glass necklace modeled.  Which item was that shown & I"ll watch the video since I didn't watch the live show.  Thanks, Ladies!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope Louis reorders the Aztec Necklaces especially in alabaster.  For whatever reason I did not realize they were on the website and totally missed them.

I am also interested in the Russian Gold beads, copper beads and green patina beads.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I'd be reeled in by the patina fish, but that Russian gold really hooked me. 

I'll, of course, try to get both.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@Cheryl in KY wrote:

Thank you, Marilyn!   While we are on the subject of jewelry someone mentioned in the live show post about a pink sea glass necklace modeled.  Which item was that shown & I"ll watch the video since I didn't watch the live show.  Thanks, Ladies!

Brenda was wearing the pink sea glass necklace when the boho skirts were shown.  

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Emerald!   I just watched the video of the boho skirt and saw the pink sea glass necklace.  Unfortunately, there was no close up but it was nice to see.  I"m very happy with my blue one and I love the matching earrings (so light weight) !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like there will be lots of new.  The wire cuff is also going to be reordered.  During pm style when they were showing the slim leg pant, the models were wearing a long necklace with a large faceted stone on a double gold link chain (shown in pink and what looked like brown).  There is also a long necklace with disks that was shown somewhere along the way.  Remember the necklace with the large disk, kind of ethnic looking?  Not sure what is going to be shown on the August 25th show.  It's going to be fast and furious!  There's no way they can post things early and still have an hour show. 

Frequent Contributor

Decor Diva,  I LOVE that cuff.  I bought three of them and wear them all the time.  I REALLY wish they came in a size small!!!