Honored Contributor

Two Linea Necklaces on Black Friday Special Sale

[ Edited ]
Trusted Contributor

Re: Two Linea Necklaces on Black Friday Special Sale

Third necklace offered here too...J490641. The Triple Strand Beaded Necklace in two colors: Black and Plum. It is a steal for this price!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TexasMom1,

A few minutes ago I remembered the third and thought I must correct my post.  But I am very tired and forgot the thought as soon as I had it strike me.  LOL  I feel like a somnambulant.

Thank you for posting the additional, third necklace.

Regarding the Carrina necklace, I bought both at their original price and the Champagne goes perfectly with the Linea Whisper Knit Lurex top that was in a neutral shade, and the Blue necklace goes perfectly with the other Linea Whisper Knit Lurex top in a blue shade.   They are absolutely gorgeous necklaces and enhance the look of those tops.

Super Contributor

I have both colors of the Carina necklace and love them!  They go with so much. I am ordering the 3 strand plum necklace. Linea jewelry is the best. 

Respected Contributor

I have the Mobile Necklace in the Multi.....

87F1F914-5B32-47D7-A22B-BADD696AC6AD.jpeg

....it is Spectacular.....this is the very last and final Item I purchased from Linea.....it is a special piece.

Trusted Contributor

e sRe: Two Linea Necklaces on Black Friday Special Sale

It is nice to see some current postings on the LF here today! It has been so quiet for the past few weeks!

I hope more things go on LTS or special pricing soon. The Q is dragging this on way too long!