Valued Contributor

I'm waiting for my,order to arrive (see delay notification topic). I ordered the grey color in several items, including the turtleneck. I'm considering the twisted sister necklace, but not sure which color to choose, the silver or the black. Any recommendations which way to go?

Respected Contributor

I own these and love them. With the grey I would wear the silver. The black is black jet and crystal. It is beautiful but very dressy. The silver and gunmetal is more subtle and is perfect with  grey.

Valued Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I own these and love them. With the grey I would wear the silver. The black is black jet and crystal. It is beautiful but very dressy. The silver and gunmetal is more subtle and is perfect with  grey.

Thanks Marilyn. I tried to ask Louis but I keep getting an error message!

Respected Contributor

Louis posted a list of Jewellery Item suggestions (there’s Free Shipping until Tuesday the 25th) for the Fashion Items recently shown....this is what he said about the Twisted Sister....

“….For the ultimate when you want to wear you grey or black cardigans with the TN or the ribbon blouses, and perhaps you sequin pant [coming back in Nov.] the J484174, the TWISTED SISTER [I call it that not QVC] in the black jet/crystal and gunmetal/silver combinations are truly spectacular…….”

Valued Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Louis posted a list of Jewellery Item suggestions (there’s Free Shipping until Tuesday the 25th) for the Fashion Items recently shown....this is what he said about the Twisted Sister....

“….For the ultimate when you want to wear you grey or black cardigans with the TN or the ribbon blouses, and perhaps you sequin pant [coming back in Nov.] the J484174, the TWISTED SISTER [I call it that not QVC] in the black jet/crystal and gunmetal/silver combinations are truly spectacular…….”

Thanks Seka. I'm leaning towards twisted sister (silver) and the double chain link (grey,taupe).

Respected Contributor

@1jac  - I own this Necklace and co-ordinating Bracelet - great price right now with Free Shipping.

FE7BFB0F-34A4-451E-B2AD-B8CC49E76227.jpeg