Respected Contributor

I ordered the tuxedo jacket last night. What is the number for matching pants without sequins?

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I ordered the tuxedo jacket last night. What is the number for matching pants without sequins?

@Desert Lily  I don't think there is one at the moment. The black slacks that matched the black jacket sold early this fall (along with the mushroom set) work with the Tuxedo jacket but I think (and there are those who are FAR more knowledgeable than I in this matter) dressier slacks are coming.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @SahmIam. I hope there's a reorder for those of us who just bought the tuxedo jacket.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  I don't think there is so many of us are are stalking those pants in the hopes our size becomes available.

From the picture of the model, it looks like a new pair of dress slacks may be coming our way next week (when Louis is here for his first November show). Fingers crossed!

Respected Contributor

The pants that go with the Tuxedo Jacket is A343163.  These are the pants that go with the black or mushroom blazer.  If you look at the posting of Louis' sketches, you will see this item number. 

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Regular-Fly-Front-Pants.product.A343163.html?productNumb...

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

The pants that go with the Tuxedo Jacket is A343163.  These are the pants that go with the black or mushroom blazer.  If you look at the posting of Louis' sketches, you will see this item number. 

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Regular-Fly-Front-Pants.product.A343163.html?productNumb...

And A343164 In Petite Inseam. 

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Petite-Fly-Front-Pants.product.A343164.html?sc=PSCH

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I ordered mine this morning also. Might as well get it out of the way. I ordered same size as previous blazers also.

Honored Contributor

I did too but I went up a size. I rarely if every button my jackets so I go buy the shoulder fit and the 14 is perfect. However, due to my bust size, I feel safer going up a size so there is no pull across the front. If I didn't plant on wearing this buttoned, I would have gone with my usual size.

Contributor

Thanks so much for telling us it was posted. I've been waiting for it to go with my sequin pants, and ordered it the morning I saw your message, on the 26th. But QVC says my order is still "In Process", so now I'm getting worried, based on the recent experiences of others. All my LDO orders this Fall have gone smoothly until this. I  just had to vent!

Valued Contributor

After much hemming and hawing I caved and ordered this jacket. My initial indecision paid off because I was able to take advantage of the pop up free shipping. I hope I got the right size.  Unfortunately I was never able to get the black blazer- it went back and forth between in process and backorder and was finally cancelled. I hope this is a good substitute.  I think it will be more versatile than my current Linea dressy jacket, the so called drum majorette jacket: A94751.