Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

That's the one, Sheesh!

Very posh-looking outfit. 

There was also a self-belt for the top/tunic.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuxedo jacket

[ Edited ]

There is an A217982 in gold/XS offered on the Bay for a ridiculously low price in excellent condition. Hope someone can get it. Too small for moi!

Put Louis Linea A217982 in search box and it comes right up. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

The dreaded "backorder" strikes again.  It appears all sizes are available and in stock yet my order went to this purgatory state of limbo.  I have no words to describe this disappointment as I silently scream into the sky, "Whhhhhhyyyyyyyy?"

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecan Sandie What on earth is going on with the Q’s order processing ‘system’! That is just unbelievable that your order went to B/O!  Call Customer Service and ask why an item that shows as available goes to B/O.

I just checked my order - I placed it on the morning of the 26th - by phone - and it’s still showing as ‘In Process’.

Contributor

Have any tuxedo jackets shipped as of yet? I ordered early Friday morning and the status is still In Process!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, mine shipped yesterday. Expedited shipping.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

Found the gold Fortuny-like skirt on another site.  XS available.  On second thought, the new tuxedo jacket would like mighty fine with the gold skirt, too.

Pretty skirt, @golding76. Missed out on this one.

I've got an ankle-length St, John black knit skirt with a long side slit up the leg I can pair with this tuxedo jacket, plus lots of velvet pieces. I'll need to get creative and look for more casual ways to wear it. I'm thinking jeans + t-shirt+ boots is a simple option.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Yes, mine shipped yesterday. Expedited shipping.

Mine are in NJ right now.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Yay, mine just shipped today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine shipped last night and it's arriving today.

Have to say, a number of items that I recently orderd that shipped yesterday are all being delivered today via UPS. That's not even 24 hours from moment of shipping to delivery at my front door.

WOW!!!