Frequent Contributor

I just received the tuxedo jacket.  I had it sent expedited delivery because of the recent problems with items changing to backordered.  It’s fabulous and fits true to size.  I will need to shorten the sleeves but since it doesn't have working buttons, I can do it myself.  The bottom has the cutaway that Louis mentioned similar to the jacket inspired by Jac.  The tuxedo look is very subtle and can easily be dressed up or down.  Considering the cost of this jacket, I would recommend it to anyone on the fence.  I doubt you will regret. In my opinion, it is a must have for anyone who likes to step up their look.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @ceicei50 ...

Looking forward to getting mine this week (fingers crossed).

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review. I'm very excited to receive mine! I too expedited my delivey to avoid problems. It should arrive today

Trusted Contributor

ok....you just pushed me off the fence.....and I am secretly glad you did!😍. Jacket sounds fabulous.  Enjoy and wear it in good health and much happiness!

Esteemed Contributor

I was on the fence but then I realized I have these black tuxedo pants I hope the black matches, sometimes there are variations in color but I ordered the jacket anyway.  I received the black tassel necklace J387783 and the crystal bead cluster necklace J358184 both in tact thank goodness....they are both beautiful I have a pair of black spinel earrings and bracelet that I plan to wear with the tassel necklace and I can't tell you how beautiful the crystal bead necklace is in person...so elegant.  I have quite a few pearl necklaces but this necklace Louis did has it's own lane for sure and so colorful.