Trusted Contributor

Re: Trench coat & Anorak are both on sale today!

@vickybliss wrote:

cancun08 wrote: Oh man, oh man!!!  Now this is marked down???  Between the 2 sweaters and the anorak, I am out $69!!  I am about to fuh-lip!!!
I just got my refund ($36.14) on the trench coat I got at the end of August. If I were you I would call customer service with the delivery dates (not order dates) and see if you can get them to give you some kind of a refund. I remember a time I got a refund an item than was purchased more than 30 before but the customer service  said they would go with the delivery date (a week later) and gave a refund. You never know if you don't try. 

Thank you for the advice....just got off of the phone with cust svc & got a price adjustment.  I was seeing red rats when I saw those marked down prices!!  Lol.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor

@vickybliss, that has happened to me also,  I was over 30 days for the order date but under 30 days for the delivery date,they went by the delivery date. I would certainly try.

Contributor

Thank you so much @Magny for this post; there is no way I would have known about the price reduction otherwise! I purchased 2 of the english ribbed sweaters on 9/9/16. I just finished an on-line chat with a very helpful customer service rep who was more than happy to credit my account. Please don't hesitate to contact them to request your refund.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the alert!  I picked up another ribbed sweater and another safari jacket in the khaki.  I have this jacket in black and sage and wear both constantly.  

I think the light khaki one for sumer will be perfect, plus the black one has been doubling for something slightly dressy when I need it this time of year before winter coats come out.  

The black one has a slight "edge" to it too, love it.  What a great bargain!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

@vickybliss, that has happened to me also,  I was over 30 days for the order date but under 30 days for the delivery date,they went by the delivery date. I would certainly try.

@Tylerpoo@ and @vickybliss

Same here ... I just called and got an adjustment on the British tan trench ... ordered on 8/23 but received it on 8/29.   It's worth a short to call C.S.

Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

The new ribbed sweater is on clearance?  $49 to $34.

Wow. 

I just bought two of them on Aug. 19th at full price and they're on sale already????  Not happy.

@cancun08... 

I bought all colors ... received them on 8/25!   You know I'm spitting bullets right now ...

Super Contributor

I ordered on the 22 of August. So the first girl I spoke with did not know how to refund it because she said it had been 30 days. I called back and spoke with a second lady who refunded the difference to my account.  Persistance sometimes pays off. Both girls were very nice. Thanks, I was headed out and glad I had a few mins on my computer.

Floral Pillow
Super Contributor

SoX wrote:

I bought all colors ... received them on 8/25!   You know I'm spitting bullets right now ...

I called the customer service about my turtlenecks. I brought 3 of them on the 19th and recieved them on the 24th and she said that I could have the price adjustment for $4 discount on the 2nd and 3rd ones ($8). So If you recieved  (not ordered) any of these sale items in the last two weeks of August, they should give the price adjustment. Tell them how sad you are and that you could just cry.

Contributor

Thank you so much. Just got off the phone with customer service and had the price adjusted on the black trench that I ordered yesterday. Own it in burgundy and love it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

@SoX wrote:

I called the customer service about my turtlenecks. I brought 3 of them on the 19th and recieved them on the 24th and she said that I could have the price adjustment for $4 discount on the 2nd and 3rd ones ($8). So If you recieved  (not ordered) any of these sale items in the last two weeks of August, they should give the price adjustment. Tell them how sad you are and that you could just cry.

@vickybliss  ...  

Well, this nice young man took pity on me ... didn't like to hear my crying ... got my price adjustment.    Thanks!