Esteemed Contributor

This was a GREAT show!

[ Edited ]

Really enjoyed this early AM Linea show. It was fast-paced and full of information on the garments. Jennifer and Cathy P. were excellent. I also enjoyed the new QVC host. (Sorry, I missed her name.) Nice job! First time in a very long time that it's gone smoothly and enjoyable for viewers. Hope Louis was also pleased. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Good morning @BirkiLady and Linea Ladies!  Loved the show too! Great buys for some favorites.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This was a GREAT show!

[ Edited ]

Yes. At the lower price I re- purchased the shadow print woven tunic. Returned because it was too long on my petite self. At the new, lower price I can justify the $15.00 to have 3 inches of length removed.

Also getting a price adjustment on the WK V-neck swing sweater.

ETA: Just received price adjustments for $16.71. More than paid for my alteration.

Ladies, check any Linea clothing orders made in the last 30 days.

Esteemed Contributor

I was truly surprised to see A295912, the abstract printed "raindrop" top clearance priced. I love, love, love this print and was seriously hoping there'd be another run with new colors. Sigh. There's been quite a few items that have been reduced that raised my brow. Get 'em while you still can...

If you do not own this particular top, do take a look as sizes are limited. It's truly beautiful, unique, flattering, and always garners attention and compliments every time I wear mine.

Esteemed Contributor

Louis and Jayne rocked QVC with all new fashions in the Linea Line today! WOW! An array of gorgeous mix and match pieces that also work with items already in our closets. Loving the navy three-piece suit and the whisper knits elbow tops! Had hoped Louis would do both . . . and he listened to many of us. Gotta love that man. He listens and designs the best quality garments for us. Great, great fast-paced shows today. They flew by too fast. Perhaps two-hour shows will become the norm soon? Today was FUN!

Money screams; wealth whispers.