Honored Contributor

I tried my blazers on & they fit! 

The caramel looks nice above the dark forest green pants.

I checked the red stripe on the ivory blazer and it’s a red but not a cranberry BUT the cranberry blouse will work because it’s tonal to that red. If anyone has the scarlet red pants, the pants match to that red stripe.  

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

More info on tops that match back to caramel blazer:

A217629 in the spruce but I wouldn’t pair with the deep forest green pants (greens aren’t an exact match) — clashy to me.

A210367 in the sienna(?) and dark green shade.

The sienna (?) is brighter than the caramel, but it works together. The dark green shade works but again, I wouldn’t put it with the deep forest green pants.

That dark green in the blazer almost looks black to me, so you can use black pants below it. I don’t own any of the caramel bottoms to compare.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@vickybliss  I got the ivory, but really wish that there had been one in blue.  I am looking forward to wearing it with black slacks and jeans.  I will say that it is a little bit in the shoulders, but not enough to return it.  With a sweater, it will be perfect.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor

My jackets came!! All of the horizonal stripes match (including slevees to jacket). The Moos/Lodan looks so much better in person and azure stripe is not as bright as on TV.

The azure pebble crepe is a darker color than the stripe, but looks really good with the jacklet.  The fun begins.........

Valued Contributor

Mine arrived today. Caramel in my normal size, and every single seam matches, with perfectly matching lapels. Came in a bag, which seems cheap, but there were only a couple of wrinkles on the sleeves. It absolutely met every expectation, and now I think I'll order the yellow because I am so pleased and the yellow is so striking. It is, imo, the perfect fall blazer. It's a pity that they brought out the moss version with the mismatched lapels and that Jennifer couldn't catch it in time because that clearly caused such a kerfuffle & hurt sales of that lovely color, but I'm sure most of you who ordered will be just as happy as I am. Now that I have it, I'll get the matching chatelaine pin because that will really make a statement.

Super Contributor

@WNYgal wrote:

It's a pity that they brought out the moss version with the mismatched lapels and that Jennifer couldn't catch it in time because that clearly caused such a kerfuffle & hurt sales of that lovely color, but I'm sure most of you who ordered will be just as happy as I am.

Yes I had concern that the moss would have mismatched lapels; mine looks like the QVC picture. It is perfect. May not be a first choice, but it's a winner to be considered.

Super Contributor

I received the moss and caramel today, and am still deciding whether or not to keep them. The fabric is thinner than I expected, and both blazers have wrinkles. There are also loose threads on the caramel. While they fit, it's defnitely not a boyfriend cut. I ordered based on my experience with the tuxedo blazer, and the quality of these just doesn't seem to compare. I do like the colors/plaids, especially the moss, and I have loved blazers since I was a teenager, so it's definitely my look. Will have to think about it and weigh these things along with the price point. I'd love these in wool, but I know they would be much more expensive.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Esteemed Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

My jackets came!! All of the horizonal stripes match (including slevees to jacket). The Moos/Lodan looks so much better in person and azure stripe is not as bright as on TV.

The azure pebble crepe is a darker color than the stripe, but looks really good with the jacklet.  The fun begins.........

@vickybliss  Thank you so much for mentioning the azure stripe is softer in person. It looked almost florescent on my screen, which hindered my ordering this otherwise, attractive,  Loden/Moss blazer. I did order the Caramel and Ivory which are coming from CA. Shipping has always taken longer for me here in the midwest.

It's great hearing how pleased you are with your blazers. Enjoy! ♡♡♡

It's  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: They have shipped

[ Edited ]

It was nice to see the azure stripe in the Moss/Loden blazer looking much softer in today's (10-3) show with Jennifer. Maria was wearing it with the Moss blouse that was featured.

Hopefully, I will see mine delivered next week. Fingers crossed. In the meanwhile, I'm enjoying imagining so very many styling options.