Valued Contributor

I ordered everything Magenta, and all coordinates plus the red jacket and ivory sweater the moment they were posted.  Everything was shipped today with the same package number.  It will be a big box.  Praying DH is not home that day.  I am in western WA,  lets see how long this trip takes.  I will be anxious to hear how long it takes to get to everyone.  I am surprised none of the items sold out, but glad to know there is enough stock for exchanges.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the magenta sweater and it shipped today too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Mine still in process.  Ordered same day as presentation on air.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the pine/magenta blouse on f/s Sunday.It also shipped today.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm seeing my items coming out of PA have shipped with rapid fire expediency. Several ordered on the 31st were just 60 miles away earlier. Might arrive tomorrow if they bypass the usps handoff. 

But I still have orders coming out of Ontario CA that show just 'destination scan' on Aug 27 and no movement since. Also, a few coveted pieces have gone to backorder status in the CA warehouse. Not too thrilled about any of this at all.

Anyone else notice a difference in their orders and where they're coming from, speedy or s l o w e r?

Esteemed Contributor

Only my blazer shipped today which is good news.  The bad news is that it was shipped via Mail Innovations so I know it will be a while before I recieve it.  Usually packages sent this way go on a state wide trip before it lands on my doorstep.

Frequent Contributor
Yes Rochelle, anything coming from CA takes much longer, but it is a long way fom there to the east coast, and I don't think QVC ships cross country unless they have to. The dreaded Backorder happens when CA does't have it either. My backordered black cardigan was an very early order, placed as soon as posted. I don't understand why later placed orders processed before earlier ones and I"m not happy about it.
Honored Contributor

I guess UPS decided to deliver the 3 orders to me today instead of handing off to the post office. I'll be having fun later today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom  You are special. What state do you live in. It will be another week-10 days for me.  Please keep us posted

Honored Contributor

@KKWA  I'm in NY. I was fully expecting this to go via USPS for that last leg, delaying it another day or two.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼