Trusted Contributor

The black windowpane crops with lace appliqué ...

what was the jacket that went with it?  Was it the shantung windowpane shirt/jacket, or was there a matching one?  I have the original silk one in black/white, & am thinking about putting the two together, for an evening wedding in October.  Does it seem too casual?  I also have the white lace jacket, but don’t want to be confused with the bride, ha ha!

Many thanks, Linea Ladies!

Super Contributor

Re: The black windowpane crops with lace appliqué ...

Trusted Contributor

@moto wrote:

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?p=17736
A347439

Thanks!  I’d forgotten that one.

Trusted Contributor

If you have this top in either of the two colors remaining or in the ivory with black trim, it makes for a "dressy" outfit, I've worn it to upscale restaurants in the summer.  

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Pullover-Top-w-Lace-Applique-on-Sleeve.product.A347453.h...

Respected Contributor

I think you could easily wear the white lace jacket with a black tank or sleeveless black tunic under it. or the A302605 black lace tunicwith a white tank, I would wear silver sandals with a little tea cup heel to dress it up. I also have the A351115, ivory shantung jacket that you could wear with an ivory tank and some fun jewelry

Trusted Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I think you could easily wear the white lace jacket with a black tank or sleeveless black tunic under it. or the A302605 black lace tunicwith a white tank, I would wear silver sandals with a little tea cup heel to dress it up. I also have the A351115, ivory shantung jacket that you could wear with an ivory tank and some fun jewelry

Thanks for nice ideas!  I just remembered that I have a short black boho skirt from years ago, with a pretty ,pleated hem, & a black top with silver sequins.  The lace jacket might look good here, too.