Regular Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I   can see where this might be an issue with smaller sizes but poor plus gals are faced with FOUR inches between 1X 2X and 3X.  My 26W top and 22W bottom  defaults to the larger end of 26W-28W  and 22W-24W Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom I respectfully disagree.  The xxs to 3X is 9 sizes, 0 - 26 is 15 sizes.  For fitted items there needs to be a closer fit.  I am a size 18. The difference around between a L and xl is 4 inches.  That is a lot. So for me, a large can be too small, an 18 can be perfect and an xl can be to big.  So the numbered sizes fit better.

I received my Port jacket today after the show.  It is very nice, but me with my odd shape it is a little large, but as someone said wearing it a bit large with a big sweater under can look more casual, so I am going to keep it, but I am not going to feel bad about not being able to get the black. It really looks like a coat on me. 

Respected Contributor

I received my jackets and pants today and I join all of you in saying that these items are perfect!  In case anyone was worried about laundering the jackets, I washed one on delicate, cold water, low spin this evening.  I then placed it in the dryer on delicate for about two minutes and then put it on a hanger to dry. It looks amazing!  Absolutely no wrinkling, no shrinkage, no loss of structure.  I'm so happy he designed these for us!

Valued Contributor

Ditto from me on being "Da Bomb"!!!!  After  hanging out at my post office since Tuesday morning, my blazer was finally delivered to my post office box this morning.  It was worth the wait!!   I ordered the port in a size 4 and just knew as time went on that I had ordered it too small.  I have the trenches in 8 and 10!!!!  I based my choice on the "click here" measurements and I like a close fit.  I just tried it with the WK port tunic and pants from last season, and I adore the tailored look.  The shoulders and sleeve length are perfection.  I am sure the size 6 would have fit as well.  Most people would probably like it just a tiny bit roomier, but I really like this fit for me.  It is beautifully made and looks like it cost A TON MORE!!!!

Happy Camper

AKA

KK

Honored Contributor

My black blazer arrived yesterday and fits.  I had been watching a three button blazer at Anne Taylor and hoping my size did not sell out before this one arrived.  I plan to wear it with jeans in a casual way but did also order the black pants because it just seemed stupid not to even though I am not interested in the tuxedo jacket.  The pants arrived very wrinkled.  

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne I agree which is why I didn’t order.  It’s always nice to have input on sizing and not lay out the cash.  Besides, I won’t be wearing these heavy pieces for a while anyway.  Sizes are already popping up and I have never had a problem getting what I need.

i am also ok with no reorders.  I’d rather see new options.

Contributor

So happy that my stalking spree for the black blazer only lasted 2 days!! Now my suit will be complete ( assuming I guessed the size correctly using the click here measurements!)