Valued Contributor

I've been watching his shows since the beginning, I used to wear a lot of Anne Klein back in the day when we dressed up for work in suits, heels, nice jewelry. I am sure a lot of the designs were his,

I think he does an excellent job of styling his models and I would buy many of the items if I could look as good as they do,

But I must say this, if anyone was interested in his offerings and did not watch his shows, I think they'd be hard pressed to buy anything from the photos posted undr his brand, Good grief! They need a real stylist and good photographer IMO. Most of the items I see look way to big on those stills, sloppy, pants look too short, in other words, the photos look well, very bargain basement department store.  Yet when you see them on real models that he styled, they look great.

I say this because I missed the shows today except for the last 5 minutes of tonights' show so went online to see what was offered. Terrible photos, Also, the last item was the jacket with leather panels, Jen kept saying she was in xxs and Maria in XL yet, these are numeric sizing, It did not help to give misinformation on that, I think these hosts just LOVE saying I'm in an XXS. Who cares? Was Maria in a 14, 16? How about Angela? She's a smallish woman but big busted, what size was she in? This lack of her preparation made me not buy the jacket. I have no idea what size to buy in QVC land since I have no reference point on this, 

Rant over. 

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset 

I thought I heard Jennifer saying she was wearing a size 2.  

Valued Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@PinkSunset 

I thought I heard Jennifer saying she was wearing a size 2.  

not in the jacket, she said xxs. 

Contributor
@pink sunset
I would think
Jennifer 2
Angela 6
Maria 18
Louis’ show is usually posted on his facebook page with a link to the entire show. You do not have to be a facebook member to watch. Leah this morning was in a 10 if that helps you.
Good Luck
Sarah
Valued Contributor

@Sarah from the South wrote:
@pink sunset
I would think
Jennifer 2
Angela 6
Maria 18
Louis’ show is usually posted on his facebook page with a link to the entire show. You do not have to be a facebook member to watch. Leah this morning was in a 10 if that helps you.
Good Luck
Sarah

I don't look like any of those models, I'm 5'2" 120 lbs, small busted,  long legs with short waist, so what size would I wear? 6 on Angela in tops? She's very busty. Would I be a 2? Seems small. I wear mostly medium, size 8 in B&M stores, both top and bottom. 

Trusted Contributor

@buddylou wrote:

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Oh my- LOVE that v neck sweater! Shoot, have to wait until next month.

Oh, I missed it!  Did he say what colors it comes in?

No, sadly he didn't. Kate had on a cranberry color on air. Very rich looking!

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset  When looking at tops keep in mind chest measurement, crossback set in sleeve & hip measurements. Remember these are ‘garment’ measurements so be mindful of your own body measurements.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor
@PinkSunset
Perhaps one of the petite ladies could help out.
I generally wear a 14 in b&m stores and I got the 12 in this jacket. There is a fit guide- check that too.
Kate generally wears a 2 and Chantal a 4. They are not as big busted as Angela. The most important measurement is the shoulder. It will stretch and give. I love it in black, and get lots of compliments.
The caramel and sapphire are also intriguing to me.
The double zipper has also become very useful for me.
Good Luck.
Sarah
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@PinkSunset  When looking at tops keep in mind chest measurement, crossback set in sleeve & hip measurements. Remember these are ‘garment’ measurements so be mindful of your own body measurements.

those never make any sense to me. I'm not a seamstress and dont; know how to interpret those. for instance, what does this mean?

Chest Circ with Garment Folded, 1" Below Armhole, a size 0 is 35. If i'm a 34 bust do i wear a size 0? I think you;d need a tailor to measure very part of your body, mark down those measurements, then compare to these garments. I;ve never had that done in my life. Seems like something that only someone getting a custom made outfit would need.

Again, if a deparment store if I were to buy a leather jacket and it was numeric sizing I;d buy an 8 but I bet in QVC sizing I would swim in that, 

Respected Contributor

I always check click-ons but in numerical sizing never really know what size to order but generally take a chance- sometimes it works sometimes not.

I do wish Louis would have more varying size models showing his clothes - maybe a medium, large.  I know he always has Maria but generally all the rest are xs, xs and small plus the host is always xs!

I know lots of ladies do not need this but for some of us this visual helps as say seeing say Jackie in her normal size large then checking click ons certainly helps.  Hope my blazer fits!