Esteemed Contributor

I ordered both colors (blouse and skirt) before I left on vacay the green camo skirt arrived surprisely quick but the other pieces went to my PO box because the shipping isn't as reliable as it use to be.

I love the green skirt with fall coming I can see this with my long WK black cardigan and my black WK/leather jacket;  just like his other print sets that I have the mixing and matching options are a major plus.  I will probably be at the post office as soon as it opens Saturday morning so that I can get the rest of my orders.  I was waiting until I received both color sets before I wrote my review since you can only review one time.

Esteemed Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

Oh my- LOVE that v neck sweater! Shoot, have to wait until next month.

Didn't get to see the show, so had to search to find the v neck sweater (sneak peek is w/ the super ponte pants) and oh my indeed! I will need more than one of those sweaters. Love the straight hem and I the v neck is my favorite neckline to wear. And I can't believe it's the only whisper knit item. That's kind of nuts QVC ... we all love the whisper knit items.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Show Today, 8/26

[ Edited ]

I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's show. The hour seemed to fly. Louis was fabulous, his enthusisum palpatable! I love this first fall transition collection and look forward to more with the upcoming Big Deals, which Louis stated will work back to the colors presented today! Love!!! I enjoyed the sneak peeks and the multicolored pearl jewelry looked especially attractive to me. Was Angela wearing a new piece on the black blazer? It was a long multistrand necklace that appeared to be shiny black and gunmetal. Or did i just not recognize it?

There was alot of interest and many sellouts, which is not surprising. At all!

Respected Contributor

It was a wonderful show!  I really enjoy watching when Louis presents; he is a great designer but also his warmth and enthusiasm and knowledge shine through.

What a delightful hour!

Esteemed Contributor

I started watching last night the show that I taped and Angela looked fabulous in all the caramel.  Glad I ordered the caramel pants I passed on the longer trench but I'm hoping I can wear the pants with the zip front umber/spice sweater coat.

I'm watching a bit at a time so that i can take it all in...............

Contributor

Re: The Show Today, 8/26

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS, I think the necklace you are referring to is his new "Bistro" necklace. I say this from my spotty memory, but I believe that is the name. It is coming soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @UhRose ! And the model who was wearing it was Mary, not Angela. It looked pretty, as well as the pearls that were sneak peeked. Those really caught my attention. I like pearls, and Louis does them so well.  

Esteemed Contributor

I finally watched the rest of the show that I taped and all I can say is that Louis never fails to top his last show!  That alone is amazing and rare.

I didn't buy everything in the show as tempting as it always is but I loved everything in the show and pickup up a few pieces here and there.  The sneak peek jewelry is awesome.  I saw the chain gang bracelet on Angela I think I thought I could pass on this set but now I don't know..........................