Honored Contributor

The Search For Leather Gloves!

I wanted to start a thread here for those of us who want leather gloves to match our BD jackets.

So here goes:

Just returned from the mall. Two places looking for leather gloves in red were a no go.

Macy’s — Calvin Klein — Wrong color red

Isotoner Black tech gloves with a stitched red rose on them — the right red on the rose but are cut small. I usually wear a Medium & the Small/Medium was tight. The Large/XL were slightly less tight.

Lord & Taylor — their brand not available yet in red. There was a leather hot pink that fit in an 8. The 7.5 was tight. No other brands available yet in red in store. 

It’s early still. I will keep looking.

If anyone finds gloves to match in any of the colors (not black) post your finds on this thread.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: The Search For Leather Gloves!

Have also had no luck finding Red or Dark Forest Green Leather Gloves - prefer to buy in-store vs. on-line to make sure they’re the right colour and size.

Have been to local Nordstrom and Saks - seems they don’t yet have their full assortment of winter accessories on display!

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Have also had no luck finding Red or Dark Forest Green Leather Gloves - prefer to buy in-store vs. on-line to make sure they’re the right colour and size.

Have been to local Nordstrom and Saks - seems they don’t yet have their full assortment of winter accessories on display!

I feel the same way, that is why I wore the coat today & prefer to try on & see the gloves.

Trusted Contributor

There were tons of gorgeous gloves at TJ max

Super Contributor

Gilt has the same red Portolino gloves for the same price in more sizes.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Oops, part of my post didn't make it. Red on Amazon from Fratelli Orsini Women's Italian Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves on Amazon, 

Lundorf Linea Warm Cashmere Lined Womens Everyday Leather Gloves Classic Color Nordic Design

Rue La La has Portolino for $34.48 in red

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've purchased some nice elbow length and longer from this site in a variety of nice colors.

.aliexpress.com

Valued Contributor

Coach has red leather cashmere lined gloves.  Also a purple (maybe more an eggpant color), black, and tan. $145.

Honored Contributor

Just got back from Bloomingdales. None of the reds match the coat. There was a Tory Burch clutch I walked past that was in the same red family. LOL

Respected Contributor

Amazon, I’ve bought exquisite gloves as gifts and for myself.