Respected Contributor

The New Watch J407820 Louis Dell'Olio!

[ Edited ]

New from Louis:

………………………I Have rarely offered watches in the past because a watch MUST BE QUALITY……..So many of the fashion watches today just aren’t , and don’t last long. Now that I’m working with this incredible manufacturer in Italy I decided to do a QUALITY WATCH…J407820….The watch itself, band, case, face, croco strap etc. is MADE IN ITALY…..but….all the movement is ALL SWISS PARTS…..and that’s the difference!…..The “face” will be available in three colors ONYX, MOTHER OF PEARL [MOP], and AMAZONITE…..The MESH STRAP on all watches is STAINLESS STEEL…….Each watch also comes with a Croco embossed leather strap. The Onyx comes with a Black strap…..the MOP comes with a Navy strap and the Amazonite comes with a White strap. The mesh strap is adjustable. It can be adjusted to fit me so I consider this watch unisex……It’s simple, it’s elegant and it’s FEMININE, and MASCULINE, which is a perfect design.

https://www.qvc.com/Louis-DellOlio-Stainless-Steel-Multi-Strap-Watch.product.J407820.html?sc=SRCH

Louis website for the video:  https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The New Watch J407820 Louis Dell'Olio!

It's beautiful . . . and the quality is certainly there. LDO never fails us! The MOP is calling my name for spring and summer.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Its an attractive watch.  I like the Amazonite  and have lots of other pieces that would match or coordinate.  However, on a watch of this type, I'd want it to be at least 40mm to make a statement.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

this is an easy pass for me.

i have not worn a watch in YEARS!

for those of you purchasing, hope you love it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I love it, and still wear a watch when I leave the house.  To me, the black is reminiscent of a $$$ Movado watch.  I'm not sure that I want to spend this much on a watch at this stage of my life.

Respected Contributor

LOVE this watch!  All the colors are perfect so if I get one it will be a hard decision, but I want one very very much.  There, I've said it......

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love that Louis has designed a watch made in Italy with Swiss movement. Quality!

That said, I just dropped $$$$ on a Swiss movement diamond watch last week.

I am a watch fan. I have many and wear them all at one time or another. 

I wear a watch daily.

BTW, this watch from Louis that has the look of Movado and likewise a Swiss movement is less than half the price of a similar ladies' Movado, which runs about $700.00.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Somertime!  I'll be ordering the Onyx.

Respected Contributor

I think this watch is beautiful.

image.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desert Lily wrote:

I think this watch is beautiful.

image.png

@Desert Lily   Yes, I agree - it is beautiful. I would like to purchase all three of the colors offered.  I like the size of the watch face -  it is not overwhelming.  I think it would also be beautiful as a pendant.